Looking for a few fun beauty stocking stuffers for the holidays? Check out our must have holiday beauty picks that your loved ones will love and use for the holidays and beyond.
And it is good. I have already added a few items into my cart. Excited.
So, I have shared a few times over, (actually quite a lot) delicious items from Simply Be. As I was perusing the internets, I found this really good look book for spring’s hottest trend of graphic black and white trend!
AND I thought, or rather KNEW that I had to share, as I already shared the Graphic midi dress (a great comp if you missed the ASOS one!) from Simply Be and it was on sale too, which brought it to $42 at a steal!!!!
But, part of the reason why I love this trend, is firstly, that it is ON TREND. I mean two years ago, I remember us screaming for on trend trends, rather than the season later! HURAH! This OP ART collection from Simply Be is good, with quite a few pieces that I know will last for quite some time!
The Op Art Collection from Simply Be
MonoChrome Dress: http://thecurvy.me/Zmxfdu
Sixties Shift Dress: http://thecurvy.me/Znv3Wt
Black and Striped Panel Midi Skirt: http://thecurvy.me/YhAfH5
Striped Panel Midi Bodycon Dress: http://thecurvy.me/Zmx2qI
Grey Shorts with Pleather Band: http://thecurvy.me/16eIwD8
Black and White Panel Trousers: http://thecurvy.me/VQQI9y
Midi Body Con Dress: http://thecurvy.me/Y0K8cU
Some of you asked a few questions on the Facebook page and via email about Simply Be and its sizing and quality, so let me share with you:
- Simply Be goes up to a US 32! Talk about inclusion… Sizes do move fast, so make sure YOU DO!
- The fit, I find to be quite true, with a little room for comfort. Depending on how you want it to fit, you can find yourself sizing down, if you want it extremely fitted.
- I haven’t had a problem yet with Simply Be’s quality and wear. I have some items from three years ago and I am still happy with them and in love with its fit. J
- For me, I am a size 16/18 and always order a size 16 and it fits well. Check out their size guide for more information.
- Pants are always tricky for me, but I have NOT had the pleasure of ordering trousers, BUT I have bought leggings and they are fab!
- Delivery has always been fast for me, in California and I have never had to return an item! So I am a happy camper.
That is it for now!
You can shop the Op Art Collection from Simply Be HERE!
What do you think from this collection? Is there a piece that you MUST have? MUST need? Let me know in the comments below!