Now that fall has arrived, the temperatures have dropped and the arrival of new fall fashion has come, the time to rock all styles of boots has us geeked! Right? To round out your fall look, a great boot is key, but do you know where to start? There are quite a few fun places to shop for a great extra wide calf boot– at all price points, styles, and personal tastes!
But where do you go? Where do you shop? How do we know who is really catering to the wide calf fashion lover? Where can you get a great knee high, over the knee, combat, lace up bootie, or any of the other varied styles?
Well, as your trusted homegirl, you know I have this all laid out for you! Right? Right. In a neat little list, we have rounded up quite a few places that you can go and shop for the boots you need in your life. My boot collection? Is about to be insane this season, now that I can properly prepare for fall and winter in the south! LOL.
BUT before I share this list, I noticed that there are a few tips that a few of you need BEFORE you go boot shopping to help you out- yes honey! I got you! Are you ready?
Wide Calf Boot Fit Tips:
- Not all wide calf boots are ALSO wide width. Make sure you check the brand and the description to make ensure a proper fit.
- Speaking of fit- MEASURE YOUR CALVES! It is imperative that you measure or get them measured! Take a tape measurer and measure around the fuller parts of your calves! Some brands fit on the calf size and knowing this will help you navigate the field!
- If you are looking for a great pair to last you all year and then some, you may want to check fabrication and quality of boot. I treat my boot purchases as investments, because I do not have the time or the patience shopping for boots that fit my calves! LOL
- If you are trying to gauge where the wide calf boot will hit on your calf, the shaft height is what you want to look for and measure from your heel up.
Okay, now that we have that out of the way, are you ready to take a peek at the list? Scroll on down and go boot shopping boo! Are you ready?
Here you go, in alphabetical order!
25+ Places to Shop for Wide Calf Boots
- Amazon ( Amazon.com) Boots: Nine West, Cole Haan, Bella Vita, Fitzwell
- ASOS (asos.com)
- Avenue ( www.avenue.com)
- Bloomingdales (Bloomingdales.com) Boots: Vince Camuto Sidney Wide Calf High Shaft High Heel Boots; Frye “Veronica” Slouch Tall Boots with Extended Calf; Steven by Steve Madden Sydnee Side Gore Extended Calf Riding Boots
- Boots by Pamela (BootsbyPamela.com)
- Charlotte Russe (CharlotteRusse.com)
- Dillards (Dillards.com)
- DSW (DSW.com)
- Eloquii (Eloquii.com) Boots: Tilly Tall Boot; Luella Over-The-Knee Boot
- Evans (Evansusa.com)
- Forever 21 (Forever21.com)
- Frye Boots (thefryecompany.com)
- Full Beauty (FullBeauty.com)
- JC Penny (JCPenny.com)
- Just Fab ( justfab.com) Boots: Londra; Natalka; Valina; Dylann
- Lane Bryant (LaneBryant.com)
- Macys (Macys.com)
- Naturalizer (Naturalizer.com)
- Nordstrom (Nordstrom.com)Boots: NYLA Bethanie Over the Knee Boot; Sam Edelman Regina Boot; Naturalizer July Over the Knee Boot
- Payless Shoes Source (Payless.com)
- Poppy Barley (PoppyBarley.com)
- Simply Be (SimplyBe.com)Boots: Legroom Wedge Boot Curvy Leg; Legroom Boots E Fit Super Curvy; Legroom Boots E Fit Curvy Calf
- SMASH Shoes (SMASHShoes.com)
- Ted & Muffy (TedandMuffy.com)
- Torrid (Torrid.com)Boots: Lace Up Cutout Tall Boots; Stretch Faux Suede Boots; Over The Knee Tall Boots; Double Strap Over the Knee Boots
- Wide Widths ( widewidths.com)
- Zappos (Zappos.com)Boots: Naturalizer Harbor Wide Calf; Sam Edelman Penny Wide Calf; Dr. Scholl’s Heathrow Wide Calf; LifeStride Sasha Wide Calf
- Zulily (Zulily.com)
Sharing is indeed caring! Make sure you share with your home girls looking for a good boot!
And there you have it! Is your favorite shop up there? Did you find a new place to shop? Where do you get your boots? Let us know in the comments below!