Looking for plus size wear to work options? Studio by Torrid is the new collection delivering comfort, fashion and professional style, up through a size 30.
The Cultivate Awards returns bigger, bolder and better than ever!
The Cultivate Awards, presented by founding sponsor Eloquii is back with The Cultivate Awards, taking place virtually April 2022 and you need to be there!
The Cultivate Awards is an initiative created by The Curvy Fashionista designed to curate and elevate the next generation of BIPOC designers in the plus-size fashion community.
5 finalists will be chosen by a panel of notable judges, assigned a celebrity mentor and have an opportunity to showcase their work at the event in April 2022.
- Has been designing and serving for a plus size audience from sizes (at minimum) 14-24
- You identify as BIPOC (Asian, Black, Latinx, American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander) independent designer
- Are 18 years or older
- Are registered in the U.S. and its territories as a legal entity and have a valid EIN number
- At least 51% of the business is owned, controlled or operated and managed by BIPOC owners;
- Your business is based, and registered or incorporated, in the United States;
- Your business sells plus size clothing (excludes swimwear)
- Your business sells product designed by you and is not a wholesale business/dropshipper.
- Applications Open: Friday October 15, 2021
- Applications Close: Wednesday December 8, 2021 at 11:59pm EST
- Finalists Notified: January 2022
- Virtual Event: