All posts tagged "business"
- Our Next TCFStyle Brunch Series, Tickets, and MORE!
So, I know that I have been teasing a bit about this, but today, I am really excited to share with...Fashion EventsMarch 21, 2016
- Because I Do Not Want to Miss Another Scandal episode
Do you remember when I told you that I was working with Xfinity and bringing you a few posts over the next...Fashion TechMarch 17, 2016
- I am Speaking at the She is B.A.E Summit in Atlanta!
Are you looking to Build. An. Empire? Are you an entrepreneur, blogger, model, and everything else in-between, looking to gain a...Fashion and Industry newsFebruary 22, 2016
- This Entrepreneurial Journey of Mine- A Reflection, Realization, and Blessing
This is a sponsored series with Wells Fargo. I was invited to reflect on, and share, my Untold story. Please read...Editor's CornerJanuary 23, 2015
- The Plus Size Fashion Industry Reports 17.5 Billion in Sales And I Have Questions
It has been a while since I have written about this. A while since I have addressed the industry, the market,...Fashion and Industry newsAugust 5, 2014
- Five Truths about Plus Size Fashion
Plus size fashion: No longer a fleeting dream or empty rack or shelf. The plus size community we knew ten, heck...Fashion and Industry newsJuly 18, 2014
- My Style: Dressing Up in Igigi
You know, my life is mostly laid back… and since I work from home, the business casual look is usually me...Marie Denee's StyleMarch 31, 2014