My tastes and likes are quite eclectic. Yet there are a few things that I stay relishing in- those little things that make me happy with glee. I mean, we all have those special things that “it feels so good” doing, those moments that allow us an escape from the day’s hustle and bustle of it all…
While I did share with you my ten non-negotiables, guilty pleasures are completely different. Inspired by the “oh so fabulous” Chris Brogan, he had me thinking, so today, I share with you mines and DARE you to give me one or a few of yours!
- Starbucks Coffee: Triple Venti Peppermint Mocha with One Shot Classic
- My Onesie Pajamas when It’s Cold (I get new ones each season!)
- Ho Ho’s and chocolate or cupcakes with traditional buttercream frosting (Birthday is coming soon!)
- Jacket’s (Leather, Suede, Outerwear, Trench- you name it, I have got one)
- Eye Shadow (especially in bright hues! I am on the hunt for an orange. Any suggestions?)
- So You Think You Can Dance or American Idol (I close my laptop, get off of twitter three hours ahead to ensure no spoilers AND I vote too!)
- Word’s With Friends (I love a good word game and when Scrabble can’t be had- I go here! Who wants to play? Add Me: mariedenee)
- Escaping into a James Patterson or Eric Jerome Dickey fiction novel (haven’t the time lately, but I need to find some time!)
- Ideeli (I cannot stay away and since my card is on file, yeah madness ensues! My two pairs of shoes arrived this weekend!) Here is my invite code for you!
- Charmed Reruns on TNT (Yes, the show has been off for eons and I know every episode, but I don’t care)
See? Now don’t laugh at me, because I know a few of you get down with some of these!!!
What are some of YOUR guilty pleasures?
I’m thinking I will have more to add to this list…. Especially as you share yours!