Bringing you the latest in plus size fashion is my number one priority as well as bringing you the latest inspirations of fashion!
Starting weekly, I will round up some of the coolest and chicest stories around the fashion net for you to feat your eyes upon! A fashionista- plus size or straight, must KNOW what is going on in the world of fashion- NO?
Stay tuned as on Friday, I will have a new list, and one like this moving forward!
So to kick things off this week, I have rounded up a couple of my favorites!
- PoshGlam– Nobody does the LBD better than Barbie:Â Barbie has created a fierce collection of the infamous Little Black Dress on 12 Barbies ranging in multiple ethnicities! I absolutely adore!
- Jezebel– Grammy Fashion Flashback: 10 Years On The Tackiest Red Carpet Of All:Â The truly great thing about the Grammy awards is that they aren’t as serious as the Oscars but still glam enough for evening gowns. The result is a red carpet filled with risks: sometimes they pay off, and other times….
- All the Looks Insider– Pamella Roland Q&A: Sexy Sophistication:Â Pamella DeVos is the creative force behind theÂ Pamella Roland line, known for its elegance, vibrant colors and lush fabrics. You’ve seen her dressesâ€¦
- Essence Magazine– The Precious four:Â Honestly, I have never seen Gabby look so fabulous! Radiant at the 2010 National Board of Review Awards Gala in New York City on January 12, 2010!
- Vogue: Andre Leon Talley on the best dressed at the Grammy Awards:Â The Grammy Awards ceremony tends to roll out the most outrageous red carpet of the year, a chance for rock royals, rebels, and risk-takers to go a little wildâ€¦
That is it for now my Curvy Fashionistas! Have fun with your mush enjoyed dose of fashion!