With Hanky Panky now offering its fabulous creations in Plus Size, I had the chance to review them and let me tell you, I am in LOVE! Never had I thought lace thongs and boyshorts would be sooo amazingly amazing- yet THEY WERE!
Why I love them:
- The fabric: Divine stretch and comfort. The chonies were NOT pinching, rolling over, bunching in the wrong places, my Hanky Panky thongs and boyshorts were extremely confortable! YES! Score for Hanky Panky
- The rise: Given that I have a tummy, I loved the fact that these (one size 14-24) Plus Sizes stretch lace panties covered the full bum, the boyshorts hugged my cheeks, and the thong was NOT too low for a (butt) crack intervention!
- The colors and patterns: Oftentimes, we are left out of the playful colors and patterns in designer underwear… NOT the case with Hanky Panky! Baby blue, leopard, and a vast array of options- I felt just as saucy and playful as the next girl! Loves it!
I get to share this experience with a lucky reader of The Curvy Fashionista!
One lucky winner will receive The Signature Lace Cami and boyshort or thong valued at around $90!
To win, here is what you need to do:
- Leave a comment (with your email in your sign in) sharing why your UNDERWEAR IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU PUT ON!
- Make sure you follow on me @MarieDenee and @Hanky_Panky_ltd on Twitter!
- Fan The Curvy Fashionista and Hanky Panky on Facebook!
Extra entry for those who tweet: I’ve just entered the @Hanky_Panky_ltd #giveaway on The Curvy Fashionista by @MarieDenee- http://bit.ly/k6ZVUc You should too!
You have TWO WEEKS to enter! Contest will end Sunday June 5that midnight (PST)! The winner will be chosen via Random.org!
I am the Editor in Chic of The Curvy Fashionista. Often goofy. Forever emo. Always a Virgo. You can find me somewhere grooving to 90s R&B.