So… in one of my latest outfit posts, I introduced you to my new hairstyle and the egregious story that accompanied the change. After cutting off about three inches, weaving my hair away to rest, I knew I needed to give my hair some TLC.
“Keep in mind, however, that all beauticians are not created equal. Finding a good one is like finding a good doctor, or a good bra.” Hairfinity
Now, in this rest period, I happened across this brand called Hairfinity, a brand supplement that encourages the growth and health of your hair! I was excited! I mean what a better way to give my hair and body what it needs than with a supplement to do JUST THIS?
So I went on to learn more about Hairfinity, the benefits, and the facts about getting my hair back to healthy! I knew my hair was damaged, DeeDee confirmed this for me! I knew it, but she cosigned this! But what I found to be amazing was the before and after pictures of women who tried this on Facebook! And with it boasting a 200% growth rate, hey- what is the WORST that could happen right?
So here is how Hairfinity works:
Hairfinity provides nutrients specific to hair health. Good nutrition is important for healthy hair growth because a well-nourished body is the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive. Hairfinity contains hair specific vitamins including:
- Biotin – promotes healthy hair growth and protects against dryness. It also increases the elasticity of the hair’s cortex, thus preventing breakage.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Promotes scalp circulation
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – prevents hair loss.
- Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps maintain hair and skin health.
- Vitamins B6 and B12- Prevents hair loss.
And My Personal Challenge
So, what I have done is started to take these while my hair is weaved and tucked away! Actually, Monday started my new journey into hair growth! We shall see what comes of this and I will take tons of pictures!
PS. This is not limited to ethnic hair, but for women and men of all ethnicities!
What do you think? Have you heard of Hairfinity? Does this intrigue you too?