The return of femininity has influenced the spring trend through last fall into spring! Peplum details have found itself modern, sharp, sweet, and such a curve friendly silhouette! But what is even better about this trend is how flexible and wearable it is.
In full lace, paired with a color blocking element, as a top, skirt, or dress, in a bold print, this trend lends itself to every type of fashion lover, from the edgy to the demure! I have rounded up some of my favorite pieces fashioned in sizes 14+ for our curves!
Spring into the Plus Size Trends: Peplum
[portfolio_slideshow id=14588 carousel=true showdesc=true showtitles=false]
Tips to Wear the Peplum Trend
- A little timid with wearing anything that protrudes from your midsection? Start with a blouse that does not flare out too much or a dress with small peplum inserts.
- Wear your peplum top with a fitted skirt or bottom to play off the proportions and to give play up your curves!
- Feeling Vampy? Lace, florals, and strategic color will emphasize your bustline, minimize the waistline, and maximize the hips!
- A Peplum dress can be one of the easiest entries into wearing this trend should you be timid! Subtle peplum details won’t leave you feeling overwhelmed by the trend!
- Wearing a peplum skirt? Pair with a fitted top to show them what you are working with!
Are you a fan of the peplum trend? How would you wear it? Which item do you have your eye on?
GET PLUS SIZE FASHION NEWS IN YOUR INBOX! ;)
Sign Up For My Weekly Newsletter To Get The Latest Plus Size Fashion News And Exclusive Offers! Once A Week, On Sundays!