Looking for Big & Tall, plus size fashionable clothing options? Have you heard of MVP Collections?
The return of femininity has influenced the spring trend through last fall into spring! Peplum details have found itself modern, sharp, sweet, and such a curve friendly silhouette! But what is even better about this trend is how flexible and wearable it is.
In full lace, paired with a color blocking element, as a top, skirt, or dress, in a bold print, this trend lends itself to every type of fashion lover, from the edgy to the demure! I have rounded up some of my favorite pieces fashioned in sizes 14+ for our curves!
Spring into the Plus Size Trends: Peplum
Tips to Wear the Peplum Trend
- A little timid with wearing anything that protrudes from your midsection? Start with a blouse that does not flare out too much or a dress with small peplum inserts.
- Wear your peplum top with a fitted skirt or bottom to play off the proportions and to give play up your curves!
- Feeling Vampy? Lace, florals, and strategic color will emphasize your bustline, minimize the waistline, and maximize the hips!
- A Peplum dress can be one of the easiest entries into wearing this trend should you be timid! Subtle peplum details won’t leave you feeling overwhelmed by the trend!
- Wearing a peplum skirt? Pair with a fitted top to show them what you are working with!
Are you a fan of the peplum trend? How would you wear it? Which item do you have your eye on?