This just in for Full Figured Fashion Week!
2009 Full Figured Fashion Week and The Curvy Collective are proud to announce the addition of Ms. Nikki Blonsky to the panel discussion The State of the Curvy Community.
Best known for her roles in Hairspray and Queen Sized, Nikki Blonsky is a full figured singer and actress, making waves on the big screen; and now, she is a panelist for Full Figured Fashion Week!
Did you miss the first announcement of the panel? No worries, here is a quick snapshot of the event:
The Curvy Collective and Full Figured Fashion Week Presents an intimate discussion on “The State of the Curvy Community”
What: The State of the Curvy Community
Who: Plus Size industry experts including:
Host: Sharon Quinn, “The Original Runway Diva”
– Mia Amber- Actress, Model, Plus Model Magazine
– K.L. Belvins- Author of “Man in Transition”
– Nikki Blonsky- Actress and Singer (Just Added)
– Glen Johnson- Full Figure Plus and Curvy Collective Member
– Maddy Jones- Editor of Plus Model Magazine
– Cassy Jones- McBryde- US Director of the Fuller Woman Network
– Deb Malkin- Owner of Re/Dress NYC
– Susan Moses- Celebrity Stylist
When: Friday, June 26, 2009, 3:00 p.m. ~ 5:00 p.m.
Where: Ripley Grier Studios Room 16U
Make sure you stayed tuned into The Curvy Fashionista for more updates on our late breaking updates for Full Figured Fashion Week!
Did you RSVP? If so, I will see you there! The list is closed now! If you are not able to make it in, make sure you follow The Curvy Collective to stay abreast of all the happenings!
Keep it Curvy.Confident.Chic.
I am the Editor in Chic of The Curvy Fashionista. Often goofy. Forever emo. Always a Virgo. You can find me somewhere grooving to 90s R&B.