Looking for plus size wear to work options? Studio by Torrid is the new collection delivering comfort, fashion and professional style, up through a size 30.
Full Figured Fashion Week Is this week and you know THIS is the time to pull no stops with your fits throughout the WHOLE week! If there weren’t a better time, FFFWeek is THE time to let your inner Fa(t)shionista out! As I know this fact to be true, I stared at my closet thinking to myself, what am I going wear! So, I went to work!
I knew I wanted to step out and represent for the BAY Area and thanks to special retailers and designers, I will be fashionably dressed by the following fierce designers and retailers:
What I am Wearing to Full Figured Fashion Week
- Chan.nel Karama– local Bay Area designer, debuting her collection for plus sizes during FFFWeek Opening Night! One Word: FIYAH!
- Simply Be UK– Edgy, Fun, on-trend, and did I mention fun!? The items I chose, I am excited to work them with attitude!
- Jill Alexander– Emerging Bay Area designer whose penchant for bold colors and intense hues! I am in love with the luxury of fabric choices and cuts! Ah-Ma-Zing!
- Kiyonna– Gotta have your classic pieces and I am rocking a fun dress in bold prints! Exclusively for the readers of the Curvy Fashionista, they will offer you a special savings! Details soon!
- K Rene– Another Bay Area designer bringing the evening wear edge! This Finale designer will be fashioning bold fashions for the fierce and fabulous full figured!
- Heart’s Desire Jewelry– Local Jeweler Ann Marie fashions bold and funky jewels, because you know you gotta accessorize to maximize!
- Fennimas– Another fierce and edgy jewelry designer hailing from New York! Ah-Ma-Zing!
A special thank you to my clothing sponsors, and stay tuned for my outfit of the day posts showing you how I rocked it!
I venture into New York tomorrow, and I am so excited! Are you going? What are you wearing! Tell me, tell me! I am dying to know!