Where do you buy your plus size wardrobe essentials? The pieces that add to your style? Today, we share a few more places to shop for them!
Full Figured Fashion Week Is this week and you know THIS is the time to pull no stops with your fits throughout the WHOLE week! If there weren’t a better time, FFFWeek is THE time to let your inner Fa(t)shionista out! As I know this fact to be true, I stared at my closet thinking to myself, what am I going wear! So, I went to work!
I knew I wanted to step out and represent for the BAY Area and thanks to special retailers and designers, I will be fashionably dressed by the following fierce designers and retailers:
What I am Wearing to Full Figured Fashion Week
- Chan.nel Karama– local Bay Area designer, debuting her collection for plus sizes during FFFWeek Opening Night! One Word: FIYAH!
- Simply Be UK– Edgy, Fun, on-trend, and did I mention fun!? The items I chose, I am excited to work them with attitude!
- Jill Alexander– Emerging Bay Area designer whose penchant for bold colors and intense hues! I am in love with the luxury of fabric choices and cuts! Ah-Ma-Zing!
- Kiyonna– Gotta have your classic pieces and I am rocking a fun dress in bold prints! Exclusively for the readers of the Curvy Fashionista, they will offer you a special savings! Details soon!
- K Rene– Another Bay Area designer bringing the evening wear edge! This Finale designer will be fashioning bold fashions for the fierce and fabulous full figured!
- Heart’s Desire Jewelry– Local Jeweler Ann Marie fashions bold and funky jewels, because you know you gotta accessorize to maximize!
- Fennimas– Another fierce and edgy jewelry designer hailing from New York! Ah-Ma-Zing!
A special thank you to my clothing sponsors, and stay tuned for my outfit of the day posts showing you how I rocked it!
I venture into New York tomorrow, and I am so excited! Are you going? What are you wearing! Tell me, tell me! I am dying to know!