Looking for plus size wear to work options? Studio by Torrid is the new collection delivering comfort, fashion and professional style, up through a size 30.
Hey there, mom to be! Are you plus size and pregnant and wondering where to find the cutest plus size maternity clothes?? Yes, shopping for the cutest plus size clothing is one feat, but being plus size and pregnant is a whole other challenge, or it used to be! You want to buy something that compliments your growing baby bump, but you still want to be stylish and comfortable, right?
You are not alone here, as some of us over at TCF have also lamented over shopping for plus size pregnancy clothing. You see, it has seemed (for the longest time) that the plus size designers forgot that us plus size folks get pregnant too. Until now.
As we have shared the various plus size designers and retailers that have been giving us more options to play in, the same could be said with pregnancy clothes! There are now more brands that are giving us CUTE maternity options!
So, in true TCF fashion, we are here to help you navigate things to find your new favorite resources for all things fashion for those of you who are plus size and expecting!
Here’s Where to Shop for CUTE Plus SIze Maternity Clothes!
As The Curvy Fashionista editors, we write about stuff we love, and we think you’ll like too. We often have affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
Did you find a few new places to look for your maternity clothes? What do you think of these places to shop if you are plus size and pregnant?
OH, and if you are looking for even more resources, make sure you check out Plus Size Birth’s Ultimate Guide to Plus Size Maternity Clothes! If you are looking for more pointed advice, make sure to check out Stitch Fix’s list of plus size pregnancy must-haves!
It is cool to see how these options have changed, right? Shopping while pregnant doesn’t seem so bad after all right?
We have some specialized stores, but there are ways you can shop at your current favorite stores even while pregnant. Just switch up the styles and sizes of what you’re buying if it’s something you’re dying to get…
Do not forget to check out a few of the brands that are not traditionally made for pregnancy, but whose clothing does cater or can cater to your growing bump. We have a few faves that we would like to share!
Nontraditional Plus Size Maternity Options
- Christian Omeshun: After dressing the pregnant plus actress Raven Goodwin and runner up for the Cultivate Awards, Christian Omeshun has a few items that you could find yourself in love with during and after your pregnancy!
- Rachel Pally : Known for her luxe fabrics and easy breezy lifestyle, you are sure to find a variety of options here that seamlessly transition through the various stages of your pregnancy.
- Jibri: This Atlanta area designer has a few silhouettes and styles that lend itself as an option for your needs!
- eShakti– This brand goes up through a size 36 and you can customize various items to suit your needs and tastes.
- Zelie for She: This bohemian luxe Cali based brand is one to consider, if you are looking for something fashion forward AND easy breezy to flow with your bump.
If you’ve had success shopping at any of the above stores or know some other great options that we didn’t cover, tell us about it in the comments!
Until next time!!!!