The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and sales in Beauty, all listed conveniently just for you!
Hey there, Whit Nic here!! I’ve been doing some (more) spring shopping and I’ve found yet another place perfect for us plus size shoppers; Nordstrom Rack! Are you familiar? You know the store that houses all the fabulous deals and steals- at the lowest prices ever! But did you also know that Nordstrom Rack Plus Sizes is also available online too?
In Maryland, my home state, we have 4 locations but my favorite is located in Columbia Crossing. I’ve found several affordable and stylish pieces to add to my spring wardrobe so while Nordies is in the middle of their Half-Yearly Sale, allow me to share the 5 reasons I love shopping Nordstrom Rack plus sizes.
5 Reasons We Love Shopping Nordstrom Rack Plus Sizes
1. Reasonable Prices. I’m a thrifty shopper in every sense of the word and shopping at Nordstrom Rack allows me to stay true to that. On any given day I can purchase a pair of Michael Kors jeans, sure to fit like a glove, or an elegant Adrianna Papell evening gown for a special occasion, without breaking the bank. Winning!
Adrianna Papell Lace Ponte Knit Plus Size Sheath Dress | Vince Camuto Front Knot Sequin Sheath Dress
2. Wide Selection. I can easily find clothing for work, play and special occasions. Nordstrom Rack is like a one-stop-shop and that alone is a huge plus. I don’t have to hop from store to store to find clothes for different purposes. Everything is at the same location, which makes for an enjoyable and stress-less shopping experience.
3. True Plus Size Sizing. THIS is huge for me. I usually find it hard to find a true size 1X that fits like it (not the junior plus size clothing that we have seen pop up.) Same goes for my pants/bottoms. Shopping here Rack alleviates those issues. Their sizing has yet to disappoint me. Especially when trying on brands like Lilly White, City Chic and Daniel Rainn.
4. Trusted Designers. As you can probably tell from #1, I’m a sucker for Michael Kors denim. For work-wear, I’m a fan of Eileen Fisher’s slacks and skirts. These designers are trusted and they specifically cater to plus size women. I look for a certain quality in my denim pants, as well as my work clothes. Nordstrom Rack gets it.
5. Extensive Shoe Sizes and Widths. Head to toe, they’ve got you covered. Their shoe sizes go up to a size 12 and they carry wide and narrow widths. The aisles are full of Tory Burch, Jessica Simpson, Coach, Me Too… you name it, they’ve got the brand!
Don’t forget you can also shop these designers and brands online at Nordstorm RACK. The prices are JUST as amazing ( I saw a top on ther efor $7, mmhmm), the selection will be just as great.