New York Fashion Week is a magical yet chaotic cultural phenomenon where the fashion industry comes together while creating impactful moments in time. Dreams can genuinely come true overnight with a well-executed, attention-grabbing visual presentation that takes teamwork to build. With that being said, Curve and Plus Size models alike were showcased at this year’s
Well unless you live under a rock that is under an even bigger rock, you know that Adele is back! Yes, the curvy songbird broke the internet and the radio with her teaser and release of her first single, “Hello” from the upcoming album “25.”
While Adele is loved and respected the world over for her strong yet beautiful voice the curvy community swoons for another reason. Duh! Of course we love her voice, but we feel the same about Adele’s style. This makes us just as eager to see what she will be rocking on the red carpets and at upcoming appearances. Polished, sophisticated, lady-like, and in dark hues. We love it and we LOVE her.
Adele is yet another curvy girl that proves the days of fat and frumpy are long gone. From her healthy mane with traditional styles like the bouffant, to her natural looking makeup with the occasional pop of color and her unique style and love for black clothing; Adele has proven that she totally has her chic together. Check out these 10 looks you can’t deny.
10 Times Adele Proved She Totally Has Her Chic Together
- Royalty? She might as well be, especially when she received her award from the British government! Her “Services to Music” Medal! Hello Headpiece!
- Speaking of hair, can you say ON FLEEK!
3. And since we are talking “on fleek,” her makeup is always on point! Yes, the Gawds are pleased!
4. This jacket is life but if I die… I could easily be buried in it!
5. This over sized sweater is a statement piece that would have me waiting for Winter at the door!
6. While we are on the subject of Winter, isn’t this a coat every curvy girl should have in her closet?
7. I don’t know what is sparkling more, the dress or her eyes but Adele is giving the stars in the sky a run for their money.
8. I am so in love with this look, especially her goddess braid and long black maxi skirt.
9. Although black seems to be her favorite color, this dress is proof that her chic is on fleek no matter what color she is rocking.
10. And you know you got your chic together when your Adele wax figure slays!
I don’t think anyone can argue with my thoughts on Adele’s amazing style. What do you think about this curvy cutie with a golden voice? Are you loving her style?
AND GUESS WHAT!
Adele is slated to perform on Saturday Night Live on 11/21, the night after her wildly anticipated 25 is released. BUT, there is a RUMOR that she’ll also be taping her Radio City Music Hall special on 11/17, with insiders saying it will likely air sometime over Thanksgiving week!!!! OMGGG. How amazing is this.
Welcome back Adele, we have missed you!