If you are looking for plus size loungewear or plus size bras that don’t break the bank, then check out the latest from the ThirdLove x Dia & Co Collaboration!
Every year, I tell myself I’ll start Christmas shopping early, but what really happens is November passes in the blink of an eye and I’m stuck in December trying to figure out what everyone wants and where to get it. I don’t even think about how fast it’s going to get there if I’m shipping gifts. That third level of stress is real, and we want to help you out with our TCF Gift Guides and letting you know when those holiday deadlines are to ship your gifts!
With Christmas just around the corner, we want to keep everything stress free here at The Curvy Fashionista. To help us all out, we have created a list of the last days to ship any gifts so this holiday season stays joyful, not stressful.
Your 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Dec. 18 (Tue) – Deadline for UPS 3 Day Select shipments (delivery on Dec. 24).
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24)
- Dec. 21 (Fri) – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air shipments (delivery on Dec. 24). Packages scheduled for Dec. 22 must be processed and labeled for Saturday Delivery, which is not available to all ZIP codes.
- Dec. 24 (Mon) – Pickup service available only for Air shipments if pre arranged by Dec. 20 (Thu)
- Dec. 25 (Tue) – No pickup or delivery service. UPS Express Critical services available.
- Dec. 14 (Fri) – Deadline for USPS Retail Ground
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for First Class Mail and Priority Mail shipments. Includes greeting cards
- Dec. 22 (Sat) – Deadline for Priority Express Mail shipments
- Dec. 10 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx SmartPost shipments (exclusions apply)
- Dec. 17 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx Ground (scheduled pickup) and FedEx Home Delivery shipments
- Dec. 19 (Wed) – Deadline for FedEx Express Saver shipments
- Dec. 20 (Thu) – Deadline for FedEx 2Day and FedEx 2Day A.M. shipments
- Dec. 21 (Fri) – Deadline for FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, and FedEx First Overnight
- Dec. 24 (Mon) – Deadline for FedEx Express and select FedEx Ground (depends on location) shipments
- Dec. 25 (Tue) – Deadline for all FedEx Same Day shipments (additional Holiday fee is applied)
A Few of the Top Retailer’s Shipping Dates
- Dec. 14 – Standard shipping option
- Dec. 21 – Two-Day Shipping option (free with Prime)
- Dec. 21 – One-day Shipping option (extra fees apply)
- Dec. 17 – Standard shipping option.
- Dec. 20 – Two-day eligible shipping option.
- Dec. 21 – Expedited shipping option.
- Dec. 20 – Standard shipping option
- Dec. 21 – Express shipping option (extra fees apply)
- Dec. 20 (5 pm ET) – Standard 2-day shipping (select orders)
- Dec. 20 (5 pm ET) – Premium shipping
- Dec. 21 (12 pm ET) – Express shipping.
- Dec. 24 (10 am Local) – Same Day Delivery (select locations)
- Dec. 24 (12 pm Local) – Online purchase, store pickup
- Dec. 24 (1 pm ET) – E-gift cards (email delivery)
Phew! Now that we know all the days to keep cool, we can finally lay back with our cup of coffee and know we have this Christmas in the bag!
If you need a handy one-pager, especially to pin on Pinterest and to share, here you go! The folks at BlackFriday.com have put together such a handy guide!
Did you send your gifts early? Are your gifts ready to be shipped? Or are you last minute running around the isles looking for the perfect gift?
Wherever you are in this holiday season shopping, we’ve got your back girl!