Fashion+Style

Full Figured Fashion Week Link Roundup: The Arrivals and Day One

FFFWEEK 2012 White cruise

FFFWEEK 2012 White cruise

OMG. I have just touched down at home, back from an amazingly full week charged with fierce fashion, fabulous women and men, and filled with inspiration beyond!  As I am gathering my thoughts, the pictures, and the fashion, I invite you to get caught up on the fabulous recaps and stories from the bloggers and media outlets that have shared their stories and experiences!

Stay tuned throughout the week as I will have another roundup of the stories!

Full Figured Fashion Week Link Roundup

This is ONLY the beginning!  If you attended and want your link included in my next roundup, please contact me! Oh and if you are extra eager to see all the photos, check out the FFFWeek photos shot by Richard Lew Photography!

Did you go to Full Figured Fashion Week? Did you have as much fun as I did? Let me know!

plus size valentine's day lingerie

1. Jennifer/Jasifer

June 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM

This is such a great idea Marie!!! 😀 thanks for sharing all the links on your blog <3 it was so nice meeting you, hope we met again sometime soon! 😉 xoxo

June 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Of course! It was a pleasure and joy meeting and hanging out with you too! 🙂

2. Kelly Brown

June 18, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Marie, it was SUCH a pleasure to finally meet you this past week. This FFFWeek was one for the books! Hope to see you again soon 🙂 (and thanks for the link!)

June 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM

Kelly! Diva! You have such a beautiful spirit and are a joy! Thank you for being sooo cool!

3. lindagfds

June 18, 2012 at 11:08 AM

I never knew a full-figured fashion week existed?! Checking out all those posts now! (^_^) x

4. Confessions Of A City Girl

June 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I heard NY’s was great so i’m sure the Uk’s will be awesome. You guys have some real fashionistas!

~Sherine Confessions Of A City Girl

5. Arayson Aaland

August 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM

The nest fashion thrill. Ladies hold your heart the must go on ….. Now We altogether seeking the new definition of fashion. http://www.nishafashion.com