This year, Zappos invited me to play secret Santa! It has been a while since I have done this, and man, I forgot how much fun it is! Who was I playing Zappos Secret Santa too? Well, only one of the flyest bloggers out there, Kela from Kela’s Kloset- and it was NOT easy. Well, on one hand it was, given that Zappos has fast shipping, easy returns (my life in the plus lane), and quite the selection of products to choose from, but for the uber chic fashion lover, Kela? I had to make sure that I got it right…
Playing Zappos Secret Santa with Kela’s Kloset
With a set amount to spend, I Cross My Fingers! I hope I did! Here is what I hooked her up with!
- These San Diego Hat Company Gloves, because, it is cold but I wanted it to be a little playful and fun. And these have a fingerless option!
- This Marc by Marc Jacobs Cover mini tablet cover, because well… we are bloggers and I know she has all the fun tech toys (I hope)
- A Vince Camuto Grey Coat– She is always polished with an edge and I thought I could see her in this coat. I am hoping she works and owns it! I LOVE IT…
And guess what? She also picked me! She hooked me up with a playful array of items too! I was nervous and hyped, knowing that I was in fashionable hands! Let me share with you what my uber fab Zappos Secret Santa, Kela got me!
- This Johnathan Adler pouch set? Amazing!!! This will be my new travel accessories bag.
- BB Dakota Jaxon Plaid Jacket and hey, do not be surprised if you see me in this during the winter! I think I will take this with me to Cali??
- A fancy Georgette Blouse by Roper! I love this and already know what skirt I am pairing this with. I am thinking leather skater? Hrmmm… Maybe! But, this is a great addition and option to the basic white button up!
- I have a new holiday Dress and will play in this BB Dakota Ciel Dress! I am bringing this with me to Cali, but in Atlanta, tights and some heels make this perfect! Twirl honey!
- Hello Nails. She also holed me up with this Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set in a sequins Case!
I am over the moon hyped! I am curious what she thought of my gifts, as I love mine! I will be getting these in while I vacay back home in Cali for the holidays!
Thank you Zappos and Kela!
Which pieces did you like that we gifted each other? Can you see yourself shopping at Zappos for gifts in addition to shoes? Let’s chat!
I am the Editor in Chic of The Curvy Fashionista. Often goofy. Forever emo. Always a Virgo. You can find me somewhere grooving to 90s R&B.