Looking for plus size wear to work options? Studio by Torrid is the new collection delivering comfort, fashion and professional style, up through a size 30.
Not really, but kind of, and for reals. On the heels of her Twitter announcement, we have a little treat here! You can get Dressed to Kill to WATCH CHER! YES honey! I mean the woman, who was unapologetic in her style, her attitude, and her skills? YES. YES.
“All of us invent ourselves. Some of us just have more imagination than others.” ― Cher
We all stan for Cher, some more than others, especially because she is, well… CHER. A woman with confidence like no one I have grown up watching, that did not care who you were or what you thought. I remember being in awe of her as a child and now inspired by her as an adult. A woman who is back on tour with an aptly titled one: Dress to Kill, D2K.
So what does this have to do with YOU? Well, my loves… when the opportunity came to me to spread the Cher Love, you KNOW, I could not pass this up. NOT at all! So we are about to have some fun here… I already KNOW it! YES, we are…
One lucky reader will score a pair of Cher’s Dressed to Kill Concert in the city of their choice! NO TRANSPORTATION will be provided, but the tickets to her show will be!
YES! A Pair of Tickets to See Cher Perform LIVE!
One lucky reader will WIN! Headed to the Dressed to Kill Concert, Dressed to KILL! Hahahaha! So, what do you have to do to enter? Well… follow these steps! Each action earns you points:
Fill out the form below- if you cannot see it and you are on mobile, please click this link to enter!
- Leave a comment with WHAT CITY, your FAVORITE Cher song ever and WHY or SHARE your favorite Picture of one of Cher’s many fabulous looks! Get creative!
- On Twitter? You can tweet (enter) daily by tweeting the giveaway! The tweet to share is below!
- If you are on Instagram– Follow me and Cher on Instagram, share a picture of your favorite Dressed to Kill outfit- you know we all have one! TAG us both and with #DTKTour and #TCFStyle!
- On Facebook? Share this post and tag The Curvy Fashionista and Cher with the hashtag #DTKTour!
- YouTube Me! Make sure you check out and subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
- Have you subscribed? Make sure you sign up for the Curvy Fashionista Newsletter! Goes out once a week!
Here we go! Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You have until NEXT WEEK Friday, the 23rd at 11:59 pm (PST) to enter!
“Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” ― Cher