Shopping for people can be challenging, especially if the person is the nostalgic one of your group. Many of us wouldn’t know where to begin because it’s been years since we’ve seen Tamagotchi’s, Pokemon cards, etc. So what exactly can you do? Well, we’ve got you covered! We put together nine nostalgic gift ideas that will be sure to please anyone.
Kae and the Pineapple take candids at FFFWeek
The fourth installment of FFFWeek really did make some waves. Designers, models, bloggers, journalists, celebrities, and fashion enthusiasts descended upon New York to celebrate the fashion tailored specifically for the plus size woman. Whether you are into classic, chic, edgy, romantic, or playful- there was a designer for that!
To help you get caught up on the designs, I have wrapped up the latest stories that will make you feel as if you were right there with us!
2012 Full Figured Fashion Week Roundup: Event Mode
- The Curvy Spot highlights her faves from Sonsi’s showcase, with all eyes on swim.
- Queen Sized Flava highlights some of her favorite looks from the White Cruise and notices a trend: White Blazers!
- Curvy Canadian talks about the Blogging 101 panel and the networking event that followed suit later that day.
- French Blogger, Kae and the Pineapple shares her experience at the press event (it is in French, but the images are lovely!)
- Super Sweet blogger from The Plus Side of Me had a great recap of the Personal Style Workshop, the Blogging 101 Panel and a very cute personal experience with her outfit of the day!
- Miss Cherry Lipz features Ashley Stewart on the Runway for the Finale show and shares her love for them since she first was plus size!
- The Singer’s Room featured a piece on Nicci Gilbert, the lead singer from Brownstone who launched her collection, Curvato during FFFWeek.
- La Maison Deux shares excitement of the Sonsi BeYOUtiful Blogger party event and the fabulous people she met!
- Blogger Olivia from Wait Until the Sunset got engaged aboard the White Cruise for FFFWeek! Too cute you have to see!
- Little Lime Dress fancied a Pinterest Board for snapshots of all the great times had! Take a peek!
- Aja from Belle Noir Magazine shared her reflections on FFWeek and her prelude to the posts to come!
- Stylist Susan Moses recaps her trip to the Sonsi Blogger Event!
- Art Info delivered a great read on the week’s events, the importance of the industry and raised valid questions!
- Sincerely Syreeta shared her hilarious experience throughout the finale evening! Loved her recount!