Kae and the Pineapple take candids at FFFWeek
The fourth installment of FFFWeek really did make some waves. Designers, models, bloggers, journalists, celebrities, and fashion enthusiasts descended upon New York to celebrate the fashion tailored specifically for the plus size woman. Whether you are into classic, chic, edgy, romantic, or playful- there was a designer for that!
- Advertisement -
To help you get caught up on the designs, I have wrapped up the latest stories that will make you feel as if you were right there with us!
2012 Full Figured Fashion Week Roundup: Event Mode
- The Curvy Spot highlights her faves from Sonsi’s showcase, with all eyes on swim.
- Queen Sized Flava highlights some of her favorite looks from the White Cruise and notices a trend: White Blazers!
- Curvy Canadian talks about the Blogging 101 panel and the networking event that followed suit later that day.
- French Blogger, Kae and the Pineapple shares her experience at the press event (it is in French, but the images are lovely!)
- Super Sweet blogger from The Plus Side of Me had a great recap of the Personal Style Workshop, the Blogging 101 Panel and a very cute personal experience with her outfit of the day!
- Miss Cherry Lipz features Ashley Stewart on the Runway for the Finale show and shares her love for them since she first was plus size!
- The Singer’s Room featured a piece on Nicci Gilbert, the lead singer from Brownstone who launched her collection, Curvato during FFFWeek.
- La Maison Deux shares excitement of the Sonsi BeYOUtiful Blogger party event and the fabulous people she met!
- Blogger Olivia from Wait Until the Sunset got engaged aboard the White Cruise for FFFWeek! Too cute you have to see!
- Little Lime Dress fancied a Pinterest Board for snapshots of all the great times had! Take a peek!
- Aja from Belle Noir Magazine shared her reflections on FFWeek and her prelude to the posts to come!
- Stylist Susan Moses recaps her trip to the Sonsi Blogger Event!
- Art Info delivered a great read on the week’s events, the importance of the industry and raised valid questions!
- Sincerely Syreeta shared her hilarious experience throughout the finale evening! Loved her recount!
Oh and do not forget to catch up on the collection recaps! Already shown were Youtheary Khmer, Curvato, Ashley Nell Tipton, Chinoo Designs, and Lavender’s Jungle!
oooh thanks a lot for sharing this information and my pictures! I have to make 2 more posts about this wonderful event. I’ll try to translate my post this time (like that i’ll practice my English a little bit!) Thanks again! Kae
No!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Love them and love you! 🙂
Thank you for the spotlight love!!! You’re featured on mine as well along with a photo of us! It was a pleasure to meet you! I look forward to next time! 😉
Of course! And it is my pleasure!!!!
Amazing round-up, Marie. It was great to finally meet you (and lots of EvansUSA.com’s other favourite bloggers!) in person.