Did you get engaged during the holidays? Here are a few plus size bridal tips for your wedding planner or journal!
[tps_footer]You see what I mean and why they are so awesome? I am hyped to rock mine and I already have a few ways to do it too!
- Yews you can rock the denim pencil to work! Just pair this with a chic button up and a great pointed heel or flat!
- Wanna play up or accentuate the curves? Rock your top tucked in so you can show off your waistline.
- If you want to play up or give the illusion of longer legs, rock your denim pencil with heels to elongate your legs! Especially in a nude to you hue!
- Want to rock the Canadian Tuxedo? These denim-on-denim outfits look best mixing light and dark washes. Opt for washes that are at least a few shades different! If you want a sharper and modern take, pair an indigo dark wash crop with a matching full skirt.
- Want to play it down and still look chic? Wear your denim skirt with a T-shirt and a pair of sneakers
- If you are in more of a summer mood, add a crop top and flat sandals for a laid back chic look!
Are you a fan of the denim skirt? What about our picks? How would you rock it? Let us know! [/tps_footer]