Looking for Big & Tall, plus size fashionable clothing options? Have you heard of MVP Collections?
It’s been a pretty amazing year for plus size designer and Project Runway cycle 14 winner, Ashley Nell Tipton. Last year the plus size community celebrated and cried tears of joy as Ashley became the show’s breakout plus size designer. But she’s not stopping! Ashley Nell Tipton has JUST dropped her FingerPaints Project Runway Nail Polish!
See our TCF Style exclusive interview with Ashley here!
After a dreamy NYFW runway show, Ashley’s been a busy woman building her empire and preparing the launch of her summer collection. Listen. I’m on pins and needles waiting for this summer collection to drop, but did you hear?
She dropped her LIMITED EDITION FingerPaints Project Runway nail polish collection available at Sally’s Beauty!
OMGGG Gooooo Ashley!
Showcasing shades reminiscent of her NYFW finale collection, this assortment contains ice cream dreamy hues of mint and pink with shimmering iridescent colors.
It’s doesn’t matter how you rock your manicure, because theses shades can be worn alone or full on glam with a little bling and deco prints.
And with shade names like Beverly’s Touch, Thank You Berry Much and Party Teal Dawn, you’re sure to have some nail inspiration. Of course, the collection wouldn’t be complete without Ashley’s signature shade of lavender perfectly named, 50 Shades of Ashley.
Now you can rock the runway on your nails all season long with the collection available at SallyBeauty.com.
Colors left to right:
- Beverly’s Touch-Rock this color a cool art deco decal for a funky global chic look.
- Thank You Berry Much-This sangria inspired hue totally rocks with a olives and camels for a street safari feel.
- 50 Shades of Ashley-I would rock Ashley’s signature iridescent on my fingertips with a simple white v neck and skinny jeans.
- Party Teal Dawn-This creamy mint reminds of a cool sherbet ice cream. The perfect pedicure color of the summer.
- Blushing with Excitement-Wear it on Wednesday or any day of the week. This soft pink color works with all skin tones.
- Lavender Love-I love wearing this color with a crisp white dress and simple sandals.
Which FingerPaints Project Runway Nail Polish shade speaks to you?
I want to know. Get your favorite color now at SallyBeauty.com
I’ve already planned my nailspiration with some of these shades, can’t you can tell!?!?!