Have you noticed over the years, your loungewear wardrobe growing? Over on Twitter, we have seen a few folks call out their need for the comfiest and cutest of plus size robes.
With this ridiculous heat, some may want to be both covered up in style with comfort at the forefront with a fancy plus size robe. After we had rounded up a few plus size pajamas finds, the cutest of plus size loungewear, and even summer plus size suiting that you may love, we knew that we had to oblige those of you looking to add a little more!
Plus size robes are the perfect layering piece to your home life. Instead of playing with the AC or worrying about putting on the many layers of clothes, the perfect plus size robe will do.
And while there are a few of you who have an impressive collection of robes, both for the winter and summer seasons, for those of you looking, we have found a few more suggestions!
From the slinkiest to the coziest, we’ve got you covered… or at least here to help!
We’ve Found 20 Plus Size Robes To Keep It Cute & Cozy!
We also made sure to include places that went above a size 3X, a few fun indie brands that cater to plus, and options that range from the classic to the most playful!
Did you notice that?!
Did you catch all the options for plus size robes? It was truly hard to narrow it down to ONLY 20.
If you need a little help shopping for your next plus size robe, no worries, we’re here to share a few tips to help you shop with confidence!
Here are 5 tips when shopping for summer plus size robes:
- Choose breathable fabrics. The most important factor in choosing a summer robe is the fabric. Look for lightweight, breathable fabrics like cotton, linen, or bamboo. These fabrics will help you stay cool and comfortable on hot days.
- Avoid synthetic fabrics. Synthetic fabrics like polyester and nylon can trap heat, making you feel hot and uncomfortable. Choose natural fibers instead.
- Consider the cut of the robe. Loose-fitting robes will help you stay cooler than tight-fitting robes. Look for robes with a relaxed fit and plenty of room to move around.
- Pay attention to the details. Look for robes with features that will help you stay cool, such as openwork designs, short sleeves, or a light fabric lining.
- Choose colors that will keep you cool. Light colors reflect heat, while dark colors absorb heat. Choose light-colored robes in shades of white, ivory, or pastels.
How many fancy robes do you have? Do you have a fun collection of them? Better yet, are you a fan of rocking robes around the home?
Let us know what you think and how you feel about them!