Earth, Wind & Fire’s 21st of September has officially passed, and Autumn is here! One of the best seasons, in my opinion, because the chill allows for stylish layers with gorgeous accessories. Sometimes it’s hard to find the jacket or coat that speaks to you. Here are some jackets and coats that are gorgeous and may whisper to you just in time for fall and that fire ensemble you have waiting.
Life as a plus size woman with wide calves can be tricky, especially when it comes to shopping for Wide Calf Boots. All that you know is that you have wide calves and boots tend not to fit. Well, no worries! Hopefully, this little guide about a few Places to Shop for Wide Calf Boots will help you out!
What I have done is round up a few places that you can shop for your fabulously full calves that still give you FASHION and function all season long.
To ensure you have the best fit, you must note:
- Wide Calf: 16 to 18 ¼” boot
- Extra Wide Calf: 17 ½ to a 20” boot
- Super Wide Calf: 18 to 21” boot
9 Place to Shop for Wide Calf Boots
This sample sale and discount retailer offers many wide calf boot options seasonally. All their products are at additional great deals as well. They even have a cute selection of booties as well!
Duo Boots are great-especially for over the knee wide calf boot options. Dou Boots deliver wide calf boots up to 50 cm (roughly 19.6 inches) and shoe sizes up to a 12/ UK 43! The site is stuffed with trends, tips, and fashions. Their price point is affordable too.
Available in size 6-12, Evans offers a classic silhouette and arrangement of wide calf boots up to around 19 inches. Their newly launched range of boots and booties is definitely worth checking out.
Newly launched wide calf selection offers all boots at either $59 or $39 (if you are a member!) starting at a size 16″ shaft. There are quite a few fashionable options that will NOT hurt your wallet! We definitely suggest checking out Just Fabs selection.
When the last time you checked out Lane Bryant? Their shoe selection has boots that go up to a 19-inch calf. With shoe sizes that go up to size 12. Another brand with cute over the knee options as well as some ankle booties worth checking out.
One of my favorites- Nordstrom now offers wide calf and wide width shoes. With a decent range of styles to chose from. Most of my fave boots are from here! Nordstroms has up to a size 13 in various brands as well as various fits!
Colorful boots, a variety of widths, and extended calf sizes. You will find fashionable options with Simply Be. Up to a calf width of 24 inches in various shoe sizes and widths, options is KEY with this brand! While their US website has been shut down. You can still shop for your wide calf boot options through the UK version of their website!
Looking for Patent Thigh High Boots? Well, chanced are you will find them at Torrid. With sizes 13 and up to a size 22-inch calf all the edgy, bold, and playful wide calf boot options live here.
WideWidths go up to a size 13ww and offer boots up to a calf size of 20”- and even higher in selected sizes! Classic and fashion-forward options are all available with Wide Width!
Wide Calf Boot Boot Shopping Tips:
- Know that the standard for most boots is about a 15” so if you are looking for boots, use this as your guide!
- Measure your calf at its widest point- And measure both calves too! If the difference is more than half an inch, go up an inch!
- If you want to be able to wear your jeans tucked in, take this into account when shopping!
- Measure from your heel to height desired to determine how high you want them to go!
- Quality is key. The worst thing to do is hunt down a pair of boots only for them to fall apart after one season! I suggest that you invest in them since you will more than likely be rocking them all season long and beyond! I have booted from five years ago! I love them and live for them!
- Are you petite, plus size, and have wide calves? Wide Widths breaks this down quite nicely!
- Okay, so I hope this helps you out! A great place to start while shopping and options to whet your fashion appetite?!?
What do you think? Did this help? Did I miss a favorite shopping place of yours?