Lead Stylist for Stila Cosmetics, Sarah Lucero channeled the Urban Gypsy with a twist of edgy bohemian for the Fall 2011 collection of Rebecca Minkoff for NYFW. Stila created a strong eye and soft lip look to compliment thee collection. The look is a fun mix on textures – just like the clothes on the runway.
I love this look, the relaxed, laid back, especially as they channel the boho luxe feel of things like I love! You KNOW ME! LOL… Is this a look you would rock? I am very intrigued by the tinted moisturizer and I may have to check it out and test it! (they have shades for me!!!)
The Stila Products you need to get this Look:
- Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer
- Stila Eye Shadow in Chinois
- Stila Eye Shadow in Espresso
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
- Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Topaz (waterline)
- Stila Glamoureyes Mascara
- Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera
- Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot
I am the Editor in Chic of The Curvy Fashionista. Often goofy. Forever emo. Always a Virgo. You can find me somewhere grooving to 90s R&B.