Hey there! Do you all have the holiday spirit yet?? If you’re anything like me, you’ve already started making your lists and checking them twice. I am so excited about the holiday’s this year! My excitement stems from (1) knowing I’ll be able to spend a lot time with my family and (2) knowing I’ll be able to spoil my family and friends with some goodies!
When it comes to giving holiday gifts I always ask myself a few questions. For example, I ask questions like who am I shopping for? What’s their lifestyle like? What do they really need? How can I make the gift unique? When it comes to my girls, I ask myself those questions and for some reason I usually (always) go with cute and practical beauty stocking stuffers. Is she particular to sets, does she need help sleeping, does she collect makeup bags? Does she always carry a lotion or cleanser? I mean these are things I think about- to make my stocking stuffers personal and special… Take a look at what I found and am sharing with you!
Below are 10 affordable Beauty Stocking Stuffers that are perfect for the beauty lover in your circle!
Holiday Gift Guide: 10 Beauty Stocking Stuffers for Her
1. Sephora Face Mask Collection, $6 (each) at Sephora.com
2.OPI Mini Polish Set, $23.75 (Set of 10) at www.amazon.com
3. Smashbox Makeup Trial Kit, $19, www.Nordstrom.com
4. 5-Pack Pocket Hand Sanitizer, $5 at BathandBodyWorks.com
5. “Lipstick Saved Me ” Cosmetic Bag, $35, BreakupstoMakeup.com
6. Limited Edition Aveda Gift Set, $49.50 Aveda.com
7. e.l.f. Beauty Must Haves 6pc Brush Set, $16.50, at Walgreens.com
8. Boots Mango Body Kit, $19.99, at Target.com
9. Heart Print Makeup Bag, $9.90 at Forever21.com
10. Andrea Garland Sleeping Beauty Kit, 73.91, ASOS.com
All of these options are perfect beauty stocking stuffers, don’t you think?! I’d be thrilled to add any of them to my beauty section at home. I hope these ideas help as you go about your holiday shopping excursions. And remember, it’s not about the size of the gift you purchase, it really is the thought that you put into the gift. Happy shopping!
Which one do you want to add to your wishlist? Let’s talk about it!
As The Curvy Fashionista editors, we write about stuff we love and we think you'll like too. The Curvy Fashionista often has affiliate partnerships, so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.