Where do you shop for plus size lingerie? We have put together a list of the best places to shop plus size lingerie online for yourself and your beau!
Are you familiar with Baublebar? If not, you should be! Fun fashion jewelry? Yes, please.
So, when I saw that one of my fave nail polish brands, Essie and BaubleBar teamed up for some jewelry fun, I was excited and intrigued. Even more so when I saw this collab and the cool customizable way to shop it! I love to layer and stack my bracelets, so this I had to share!
There are 6 sets, all of which you can add your personal style to! Choose your favorite shade and coordinating bracelet and THEN pick two additional bracelets to form your personalized set!
Speaking of personal style, to kick off this campaign, BaubleBar tapped six women to share their personal style and combination!
- Jenn Falik – Style & Beauty Expert
- Lori Bergamotto – Contributing Style Editor at Lucky Magazine
- Michelle Smith – Designer for Milly
- Alyssa Hertzig – Beauty Director at Shape, blogger at The Sparkly Life
- Lara Eurdolian – blogger at Pretty Connected
- Christin and Grace-BB’s social media team
But they didn’t stop there.
In addition to introducing this collaboration, BaubleBar is looking to see how YOU would make this combo work! The winners will be featured on BaubleBar and Essie’s Facebook pages! Kind of cool right?! Here is what you do:
- Instagram your bracelet/nail polish combinations using hashtag #showusyoursparkle.
- The instagrams will be pinned to their pin boards
- At the end of the month they’ll pick their six favorites – which will be featured on BaubleBar + Essie’s Facebook pages.
You can check out the BaubleBar and Essie Collaboration here, follow them on Instagram here, and join the conversation on Facebook here!
Which combo is your favorite? Let me know! I have a few too!