Gloves aren’t just for keeping warm us anymore! Plus size gloves are a fun way to show off your unique style and add DRAMA to your look!
There is no doubt that tremendous growth has taken place in the plus size community and industry. There was a time, not too long ago when we were rarely represented in the media. Now, you can turn on your television, open a magazine, or click on your computer and see plus size women. Although this is great and I am happy to see it, I must admit that I feel a little left out and misrepresented at times.
I know that I am not the only one that wonders, where are the fuller figured, belly having, thigh jiggling, full face size 20+ plus size women! The girls that are my size, the girls with a little gut that are not as well proportioned. Other than Tess Holiday, you rarely see sizes 20 and up represented, even by brands that cater to us.
Now please don’t get it twisted, I am not trying to shade anyone in the curvy community and I appreciate all of the love we are being shown. However, I need the world to know that curvy confidence doesn’t stop at a size 18 and some of us don’t have great proportions but, BUT! OUR CHIC IS ON FLEEK! (hehehe)
Don’t believe me? Check out these cuties with a little extra extra cushion who are all things CURVY, CONFIDENT and CHIC.
10 Curvy Girls Sizes 20+ Who Are The Epitome Of Curvy, Confident and Chic
1. Who said curvy girls couldn’t rock floral prints?
2. Plaid anyone? Yes, curvy girls are rocking plaid and we look damn good too.
3. Nothing says “Curvy and Confident” like a little red dress!
4. Yeah, we “rock that all white when we’re feeling Godly!”
5. Fall…. We were waiting for you at the door (LOL)!
6. Did you really think we wouldn’t rock a crop top?
7. There is nothing like a curvy girl in a pair of well fitted jeans!
8. They say it’s cheating if the deck is stacked…. We just say, #fatgirlsbewinning!
A photo posted by Drini Marie (@missdrini) on
9. Skin is in…RIGHT?
10. Like I said, “CHIC ON FLEEK”
A photo posted by Jezra M (@jezra_m) on
And here is one to grow on, just in case you don’t think I practice what I preach. Yep, I got my CHIC together!
See! Aren’t we rocking it? I KNOW we are!