All posts tagged "confidence"
- #RocktheCrop is THE ANSWER to O Magazine’s Crop Top Advice
If you have not heard, news started buzzing around an article in Oprah Magazine that gave a piece of advice to...Fashion and Industry newsJuly 8, 2015
- Essie Weighs in On Confidence and Accepting Love Interests
People are shocked when they see the stereotype of the low-self-esteem-having-fat-girl steadily disappearing. It's time that all of us let...Body ImageFebruary 6, 2015
- His Two Cents: This Valentine’s Day, OWN YOUR SEXY
Today, DJ is back with His Two Cents right in time for Valentine's Day sharing why he thinks you should OWN...His Two CentsJanuary 28, 2015
- Up Close and Personal with Plus Size Cosplay SHERO- Brichibi Cosplays
One day, I was perusing through Facebook and stumbled across this picture that had me way too geeked. You see, there...InterviewsNovember 5, 2014
- Save the Date: Miss Plus USA Competition Hits Seattle- Will You Be There?
I am really excited about this. Really honored to be a part of this epic event in Seattle! Have you heard...Fashion and Industry newsJune 30, 2014
- Staring into His Eyes for the First Time- Meeting my Father
Getting a bit more personal than I have in a while, some of you have asked that I share this experience...Fashion+StyleJuly 22, 2013
- Just My Size Survey Reveals Confidence of Plus Size Women
Plus size brand Just My Size released the results of their survey of plus size women last week. Overall, it seems...Fashion and Industry newsJuly 2, 2013