Happy Happy New Year, beautiful people! My wish for you and the TCF family is a beautiful 2022 with new opportunities while giving yourself grace, being gentle to yourself, and loving yourself a little harder. I don’t know about ya’ll, but loungewear and plus size activewear have been my most purchased items of 2021.
Since the world has been spinning on this crazy Covid axel, I haven’t had many places to go, and plus size activewear and loungewear have provided comfort, cute, and convenient fashion.
Inspired by her Guyanese heritage, all of Rochelle Porter’s prints are colorful and bold, and all RPD athleisure wear is made for a wide range of bodies (XS-6X). Only the leggings go up to 6x, and everything else goes up to 3x. Busy moms on the go can also match with their little ones in the fly Wakanda, for Now, mommy-and-me leggings set.
9 Ways Rochelle Porter Design Helps Meet Your Plus Size Activewear and Loungewear Needs!
- Stylish with these bold and fun prints, you’ll never have a dull moment. Pair the leggings with a basic top and go about your day.
- Comfort is the key when it comes to activewear and loungewear.
- Multi-functioning: it can be worn for zoom meeting, running to the store, or exercising.
- Easy to layer.
- Convenience without any zippers or buttons. Just simply easy wear.
- Mix and match with your wardrobe.
- Everyday wear. Have you worn activewear to the airport? That’s all I’m going to say.
- Reliable: You know exactly how it will feel and you will look.
- You don’t have to spend hours thinking about what to wear. Throw it on and go.
The Kobo Black leggings and joggers are perfect for the gym, errands, and lounging, while the It’s A Colorful Whirled unisex sweaters and jackets are a failsafe gift for the holidays.
Furthermore, Rochelle Porter Design offers something for everyone, including a full line of laptop sleeves, bags, pillow covers, and more.
All Rochelle Porter products are printed on demand with sustainably sourced materials, creating a zero-waste production line and a clean supply chain, ensuring only the highest quality product for customers. The brand is also featured in Google’s new #BlackOwnedFriday shoppable film recently launched.
Athleisure wear has become a multi-million dollar industry, with many celebrities joining in the craze. Who doesn’t love easy, convenient, and stylish clothes with a little thought process? No matter what we are wearing, being comfortable should always be on the top of our list.
Let’s chat: Do you love plus size activewear and loungewear? How often do you wear them? Did you see anything worth purchasing from Rochelle Porter?