Looking for the best plus size sales for Memorial Day Weekend? We have rounded up those Memorial Day deals and sales for all things plus size and more for you to shop!
The birds are singing, the flowers are blooming and for the most part the sun is shining, Spring has finally made her long-awaited appearance. This means it’s time to pack up those heavy duty foundations and vamp liquid lips and embrace the lighter, softer, more colorful side of spring with these makeup essentials.
We’ve assembled some of our spring must-haves to help you get the ultimate glow up this season. Check the slide show below, and when you are done… keep scrolling to get the 411 on each item and why it’s needed in your cosmetics bag!
Spring Makeup Essentials You Need This Season!
Are you tempted yet? Well, here’s EVERYTHING you need to know about your new beauty best friends:
- Keep your foundation in place with a top notice primer as the last thing we want is for our foundations/BB/CC creams to break down during the day. There are several primers of all price ranges available however our picks are the Benefit POREFessional if you want to minimize the size of your pores, F.A.B. Coconut Smoothie Primer if dry skin is a concern, or the COVERGIRL Outlast All Day Primer to really keep everything in its place.
- Get Cheeky! Add some color and warmth with a good blush and bronzer. Some of our favorite shades are from Benefit since let’s be honest, Hoola is THE life-changing bronzer. If you’re looking for an all-in-one try the Cheek Parade which gives you everything you’ll need from blushes to bronzers. IMAN Cosmetics Glow Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder After Glow can be worn as an all-over complexion enhancer or as a blush. It gives your skin just a touch or complete bronzed radiance all day and night.
- Highlight and glow to the gods. A good highlighter is really a year round essential but if you really have to a pick a season to get your glow on, Spring is a great time to start. There are a TON of highlighters on the market but our picks have to be the NARS Banc De Sable Highlighter Palette as not only do you get three different highlighting shades that look great on all skin tones but they can be applied wet or dry, this means you can do everything from a subtle glow to a blind them all glow just why wetting your brush.
- Soft and Subtle Eyes. Dark and smokey eyes have their place in the cold, winter months. Spring is all about softer more playful looks and good neutral eyeshadow palette, like the Tarte Maneater palette, will give you all the ingredients you need to create all the springtime worthy looks you could ever want. As a bonus, this palette is also super compact and great for travel.
- Lash it up with good volumizing and lengthening waterproof mascara. One days when you really don’t want to do a full face a makeup a good mascara, like the Clinique High Impact Mascara, will do wonders plus if you get caught in the middle of a spring rainstorm you won’t have to worry about the dreaded raccoon eye.
- Liquid lips are not going anywhere anytime soon which is a good thing as we all want a good, all-day lip that isn’t going to budge. Some great spring time liquid lippie options are the Too Faced Melted Matte in Granny Panties (a really pretty neutral mauve), Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Nude Thrill (an almost perfect spring nude shade), or Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Mon Cheri (the perfect spring/summer classic red).
- Setting sprays are the god-send of the beauty world. It’s good to use a top-notch setting spray year round but most importantly during the warmer months since we don’t want all our hard work to literally slide off our faces. The best setting sprays on the market are the Urban Decay All Nighter and the E.L.F. Makeup Mist and Set.
With these essentials on deck, we’ll be all set for some beautiful fun in the sun. With the season bringing us everything lovely under the sun, now is the perfect time to treat yourself to some new makeup to show the world your newest glow up!!
Have you tried to any of these pretties this spring?
Tell us all about it and let me know what are some of your makeup essentials in the comments below!!