If you are looking for plus size loungewear or plus size bras that don’t break the bank, then check out the latest from the ThirdLove x Dia & Co Collaboration!
In case you missed all of the cool things happening during the last week the “Weekend Wrapup” is here to rescue you. Not only will you find out what is being talked about you may actually find some new places to call your new shopping or news home. With that in mind lets get down to what has been going on in the last few days.
- Sydney’s Closet offers the Sydney’s Closet Guide to Stress-free Shopping for Plus Size Prom Dresses
- Plus size lingerie brand Panache has chosen the fabulous Robin Lawley as the face of their latest collection of sexy lingerie
- The mannequin photo below taken by Aussie blogger Becka has received so much attention world wide that she created a website to discuss the issue
- Re/Dress NYC closed its doors in 2011 and is planning a comeback under new ownership. You can be a part of the comeback by donating on Indiegogo
- In the continuation of at least one non-fashion related tid bit.. What do you think of the conclusion one author came to that salt begets sugar begets fat?
55 percent of American female shoppers admit that they’ve bought clothes they didn’t even like purely because they were trendy
- Plus model Trica Campbell will be one of the models tearing it up on the BET’s Rip The Runway
- Plus Size clothier Domino Dollhouse asks the question, Who is your #1 plus size blogger
- The fantastically awesome Teer Wade does it again with some amazing photos
- I just spotted plus model Tricia Cambell again modelling the Plus Moda collection from………….WAL_MART!!