Welcome to another edition of Style & Scopes, your monthly plus size style horoscope!
In case you missed all of the cool things happening during the last week the “Weekend Wrapup” is here to rescue you. Not only will you find out what is being talked about you may actually find some new places to call your new shopping or news home. With that in mind lets get down to what has been going on in the last few days.
Weekend Wrap Up: March 9
- The FFFWeek® Casting Tour is coming to a close with the final stops in VA and NYC this weekend. Ask yourself ladies, Do you have what it takes to walk the FFFWeek® New York runway in 2013?
- In the article Embrace Your Curves some interesting points are talked about and as a bonus they used a picture of plus model Mia Amber – R.I.P. Mia.
- The Mercedes-Benz Fashion week is coming to South Africa but many plus size women say they will not attend
- The Captured By CHELZEA photo below that served as the cover of the recent issue of SKORCH Magazine received some negative feedback – what do you think?
- In non fashion news March 3rd marked 100 years since suffragists marched on Washington. How are you going to celebrate national Women’s History Month?
- Drop Dead Diva the show about the oh so fashionable plus size attorney is coming back for season 5 according to Lifetime!
- Leopard prints will be on the prowl for Fall 2013! Are you ready to rumble!
- This article about the new boutique Bombshell lead me to;
- This blog by Sally McGraw in which she is trying to “help you recognize your own beauty, one post at a time.”
- Plus size fashion blogger Sarah of Queen Size Flava does a photoshoot and television spot in connection with her work with Addition Elle
That will do it for this edition of The Weekend Wrap up! If you have any stories to add feel free to leave them in the comment section. Happy reading, shopping, or whatever inspires you to greatness.