The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals and sales in Beauty, all listed conveniently just for you!
While I could have done this in December, I thought it most fitting to let the year pass and then go back and look back at what was some of the hottest posts that you loved! Seriously, you all rock and I thank you for your continued support to the site!
I wanted to recap the posts of this year that brought the most love, shares, retweets, and comments to the blog this past year! Regardless of the topics (save giveaways), you sure had a few favorites! If you are new to the blog, I definitely suggest you check these out to get a feel for what is poppin’ on the site! Don’t worry about losing your spot, these post will open in a new page!
You ready? Here we go:
The Top 9 Posts of 2012 on The Curvy Fashionista
- Stepping on My Soapbox: Plus Size Models are Women Too
- Do We as Plus Size Women, Want Nice Things?
- Cult of Cali Launch: What I wore and How Naked I Felt
- An OOTD and Let Me Introduce You to My New Hair
- 5 Designers that Could Easily Do Plus Sizes
- Dear Terri, Ven Budhu, and Project Runway
- Accessorize to Maximize: How I Keep My Jewels Organized
- OOTD: Stepping Out in My Tadashi Shoji Dress
- I am Not Photoshopped
Take a peek at some of these, especially if you missed them! As we head into 2013, I have a few more goals set for myself, the blog, and my personal health (which has been a thorn in my side over the past year). Expect to see more of me, my outfit posts, video, and new additions to the Curvy Fashionista Team!
Thank you again for the support and love and here’s to a Happy New Year!