Looking for plus size wear to work options? Studio by Torrid is the new collection delivering comfort, fashion and professional style, up through a size 30.
The term, use, and application of the words “Plus Size” is something that has been debated in the public recently. I certainly have my thoughts on the matter but how do you feel? In today’s news roundup, we share all kinds of gems being shared! I remember there was a time when plus size fashion was only spoken about WITHIN the plus size community and industry, nowadays, mainstream media has taken a hold of the industry, giving us all kinds of news, updates, and conversations about topics we hold dear!
What do we mean? Well, your reading pleasure includes shopping guides and the ongoing debate of whether we want or don’t want the “Plus” name and so much more! Take a read to catch up on this week’s latest plus size news and must read/see fashion!
- Tess Holliday had a few words about plus size models not feeling the plus title in People. Do you agree with her?
- Wanna be a model? Ashley Stewart is looking for YOU with their latest Ashley Stewart True Model Management Call!
- Did you see Plus Size Model Robyn Lawley flaunting her stretch marks in a topless photo? Pictures like these make our society closer to accepting that we are special because of our imperfections!
- Teen Vogue Fashion Alert: Did you see their online shopping guide for Plus Size Girls!
- Continuing the conversation that we started about ending this conversation around the term plus size, Stylecaster asks 6 insiders their take on the term.
- Plus Model Magazine puts you to the test! Can you name five bad ass plus size musicians who are proud about being plus?
- Ever felt ignored by a doctor? Plus Size Model Elly Mayday‘s shares that doctors dismissed her cancer symptoms and blamed her weight. Talk about injustice!
- The Stir pens a great opinion piece about freaking out over the term plus size, and how one could be missing the point, if so!
Stay tuned for updates on all things Plus!