Need a little inspiration? We are kicking off Plus Size Bridal Week with a spotlight on YOU, the plus size brides who took our breath away and stunned on their big day!
Did you miss some of the plus size headlines this week? Check out a recap of this week’s best plus size news stories.
- Penthouse Forum magazine debuted its new cover and it features BBW performer of the year Shibari. I have never heard of a mainstream adult magazine featuring a plus size woman on its cover. We’ve come a loooooong way. Check out the story at Huffington Post.
- Huffington Post has rounded up 13 plus size fashion bloggers you need to be following on Instagram and our very on Marie AKA The Curvy Fashionista is featured (YAY!). Make sure you follow her on instagram
- The trend of having more fashionable plus size fashion is one that is going on worldwide. I know many readers are from the United States but there are tons of fashion designers you need to know about on an international level. Daily Venus Diva has rounded up 6 fashionably fresh international designers.
- Singer Mary Lambert has launched her Body Love Campaign and a video to go with it. Check it out and participate!
- A very powerful photography series features real people depicting the standard of beauty way back in the day. WARNING: PHOTOS ARE NSFW
News You May Have Missed on The Blog:
- Alight.com did an intensive survey of today’s plus size women. The infographic they put together is the only one you need to see today.
- Don’t sleep on thrift shops. You can get score some great finds! Check out 7 plus size trends to thrift.
- Have you heard of Slink Magazine and their off-shoot plus size store, Slink Boutique? Their collection is fabulous and perfect for vacation. Check it out!
- Rachel Pally White Label collection for Spring and Summer 2014 has arrived!
- Monif C’s #mybeachisbetter event went down in NYC and it was a game changer. Fabulous plus size models rocking the amazing swimsuits from the collection while hot cabana boys roamed around and cocktails flowed. UMMMMMM, What’s not to like? See the full re-cap.
- Everyone needs a little motivation sometimes. Life coach, Raven, tells her story of how motivation can be found in the strangest places.
- Floral dresses are all the rage this Spring. I admit I used to be anti-floral prints, but I’m loving all the cute feminine patterns out this season. Check out 10 Plus Size Floral Dresses to Get this Spring.