We love a great leap of faith and chasing your dreams. And one of those people who has inspired us is influencer Hayet Rida with her launch of The Koi Studio!
Firstly, thank you for visiting! If you are reading this, then you are kind of new here to the blog! Well, let me help you out and share with you a few key spots to check out while you are here!
Welcome to The Curvy Fashionista
For starters, make sure you subscribe to my newsletter that goes out on Sundays– recapping the week’s post! Or if you would rather have a daily digest, please subscribe to my RSS feed!
Okay, now that we have gotten that out of the way, let us jump right into the plus size fashion features on the site!
How can I help you? What are you looking for?
Here are a few of the top and most useful posts to get you going:
Before You Go Shopping:
- Are We Trapped in our Own Stigmas? We often, as plus size women get frustrated and push for things to change, but as they do, sometimes we do not support those positive changes! Here I ask and post the question!
- Do We, as Plus Sized Women, Want Nice Things? I read your comments, marinate on those concerns and then I digest and share my thoughts with you! GREAT comments here!
- A Plus Size Woman’s Guide to Shopping: A round up of the 7 key items that you should have in your closet and invest in!
- Plus Size Denim 101: Jeans are the scariest thing next to bathing suits for all women, not only plus size! I share a few terms and tips to know while you are shopping!
- How to Determine Quality in Plus Size Clothing: Why does this designer cost X? Is it worth it? Why does it fall apart? I touch on these and more in this post!
- Plus Size Fashion Advice to Forget: Guest Blogger Nigel got the conversation rolling with the three pieces of advice to toss out the door! Re-read and join the convo!
- I Have a Secret and a Confession: Here I share with you my own personal shopping thresholds. I barely pay full price- NOT to be confused with being cheap! Take a read to learn why!
- If You Dream About It, Make it Yours: I have my personal guide to help me avoid having a closet full of nothing to wear and I share with you what I look for to move in on the buy.
- What I Consider Before I Make a Purchase: I am a particular shopper. Sometimes to a fault. But in this case, I think it’s great as it helps me help you! Here I share with you my thinking process!
- The Top Fashion DO’s for Plus Size Women: we are always hearing the don’ts for plus size shopping, here I share a few do’s to help you along!
- 10 Tips for Shopping in a Plus Size Internet World: Shopping online can be frustrating as most plus size options are online only. Here I give some tips to help you through!
- Rocking Plus Size Shorts in the Summer- Do you Dare: We talk about plus size shorts, the fits, and the cuts. Have you been afraid of this? Check the comments for this really good convo!
- Poised, Polished, Professional: Wear to Work Tips: Have you ever wondered what is business casual, why this dress code, or where to buy? I answer these and share some tips as you build the work wardrobe! BUT then, I fancy a post right after this with the plus size wear to work essentials!
- Petite and Plus Size: I heard the cry! I rounded up the tops places to shop for cute petite pieces! Coming soon- Tall!
- Beyond a 3X? I did a roundup and the readers left comments of all the cool places that offer fashion and style for those you above a 3X!
Thank you for visiting!