I have been sitting on this for a while and I am soo excited to share the fabulous news! Perfectly poised, with the latest plus size news around Ashley Graham and the commercial that rocked the world, Lane Bryant is hosting a conference of plus size proportions! Next week, several plus size fashion sites and bloggers, invited by Lane Bryant, will fashion all of us a trip to Ohio!
With an exclusive invite for an all-expense-paid day of fun with Lane Bryant, I eagerly accepted! Especially as we get a chance to talk directly with the powers that be about their new brand vision! Looking forward to a day of fashion and community at the inaugural Lane Bryant blogger conference at our Columbus headquarters, I am really geeked!
My day at Lane Bryant headquarters will include:
- Round table discussions with Lane Bryant executives, VP of Marketing, and merchants
- Merchant Q&A
- Exclusive previews of Cacique, fall and holiday sportswear collections from the design team
- A personalized fitting and complementary outfit (including intimates)
- An individualized makeover and photo shoot in their professional studio
Who is coming? The fabulous plus size fashion bloggers and sites chosen to attend are:
- Miss Lori
- Fat Stylist
- Social Media Delivered/LinkedIn Queen
- Fat Chic
- Bombshell Beauty
- Venus Vision
- Madison Plus
- Curvy Girl Chic
- T Minus, T Plus
- The Budget Fashionista
- Plus Model Magazine
- The Curvy Fashionista <– Thats me!
- Fab Finds Under $50
So why am I sharing?
I want to come to the conference, bringing your questions, thoughts, and feedback! While I have my own opinion, I want to hear yours!
What do you love, hate, or wish they did more or less of? Sound off!!!