Image Credit: Starpulse
Queen Latifah has come a long way since she came on the scene in the 80s as a rapper. Back then, her fashion choices left much to be desired but now, she is a true diva. She deserves her Cover Girl title just on the strength of her transformation. This outfit she wore to a Vibe Magazine event is great for a hot date or girls night out. I need those Brian Atwood shoes on my feet ASAP!
Get Queen Latifah’s look:
- Drapey Pocket Jacket from City Chic
- Fitted Stretch Tank from Old Navy
- Relaxed Harem Pants from City Chic
- B Brian Atwood Sparkle Ankle-Strap Bootie from Neiman Marcus
- Marketa’s Plain Matte Gold Cuff Bracelet from Fantasy Jewelry Box
- Vintage Omega Necklace from Etsy
- Black and Golden Colour Brocade Clutch Bag from UTSAV Fashion
Are you a Queen Latifah fan? Have you tried her Queen Collection by CoverGirl or her line at HSN?
Would you like to share your story or your writing skills? We would love to have you as a guest writer! Contact us for more information!