If you are looking for plus size loungewear or plus size bras that don’t break the bank, then check out the latest from the ThirdLove x Dia & Co Collaboration!
This spring, floral is the beautiful print of the season. From dresses to clutches to shoes – flowers are everywhere. Here are some of our favorites as seen around the web this week:
- B.Brian Atwood Floral Bootie – Let’s talk about this bootie! I about lost my mind when I saw it! I can picture this showstopper with something white or even denim. The shoe speaks for itself. It won’t take much to pull this off.
- Gibson Blazer – A quick way to add a new piece with brilliant print is to add in a blazer. I tend to use prints as a neutral. The blazer could be worn with a simple dress or with this year’s coveted white jeans.
- Jibri High Waist Floral Pencil Skirt with Crop Bustier – This two-piece combo is classic, beautiful, vintage. Buying both pieces they could be rocked separately or together. Think summer parties, vacations and special occasions.
- Kate Spade ‘Evening Belle – April’ Floral Clutch – If you’re not as keen on actual clothing, then try an accessory. The clutch itself is roomy and could work from the office to the evening. Not to mention, the base color is navy!!! I’m sold!
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and Flowerbomb ‘La Vie en Rose‘ – I have friends who won’t go near any floral clothing items. But who says you still can’t rock a rock a floral scent? Viktor & Rolf broke the mold with their original Flowerbomb. They’re at it again with La Vie en Rose. Check both of them out! Either could be the perfect accessory!
What floral items are you wearing this Spring? How would you rock the items above? Tell us some of your favorite floral must-haves for the season! Leave a comment and share the love!