New York Fashion Week is a magical yet chaotic cultural phenomenon where the fashion industry comes together while creating impactful moments in time. Dreams can genuinely come true overnight with a well-executed, attention-grabbing visual presentation that takes teamwork to build. With that being said, Curve and Plus Size models alike were showcased at this year’s
The stories for Full Figured Fashion Week just keep coming! From bloggers, to media, and the fashion lover in between, news for FFFWeek is hot! If you follow on Facebook, there are continual warp ups, terms of endearment, praise, and excitement! Monday kicked off the arrivals, and today for the second roundup, I have more fashion to feed your appetite! Are you ready?
Stay tuned throughout the week as I will have another roundup of the stories!
Full Figured Fashion Week Link Roundup
- The Plus Side of Me talks her experiences from the White Cruise Kickoff event!
- The Curvy Canadian is still trying to find her outfit, thanks to the help of Jovani for the Showcases!
- Closet Confessions recounts her trip from an Australian point of view!
- Gorgeous in Grey talks her fashion from her perspective at the Press Event that launched the week’s festivities!
- Hello Beautiful shares their favorite looks from FFFWeek
- Full Figure Plus kicks off the Showcase spotlight with Indie Showcase Designer, Youtheary Khmer
- Curves and Chaos talks shop with the Curves in the City Shopping Event
- Little Lime Dress gives us the Juice on the Press Event and the outfits that paraded in!
- Curvy Girl’s Guide to Style gives us a behind the scenes look at Jibri and her fav outfits that she rocked while in town!
- Sticky Sweet Danish shares her excitement and fun at the Curves in the City Shopping event all from a Danish perspective!
- Elann Zellie gives us the candid shots throughout the week, capturing the smiles, fun, joy, and excitement!
- Masque Mag highlights the Curves, Cocktails, and Connections Networking event with flair!
- The Huffington Post highlights FFFWeek and its events! Go Stephanie!
- Marie Claire fancies FFFWeek and the Bloomingdales event, thanks to coverage by Marcy!
- Slyleite gives the nod to FFFWeek’s 4th year and highlights some of brands present!
This is ONLY the beginning! If you attended and want your link included in my next FFFWeek roundup, please contact me!
Did you go to Full Figured Fashion Week? Did you have as much fun as I did? Let me know!