Last year, amongst the myriad of plus size fashion events and firsts, we celebrated OUR first Full Figured Fashion Week in New York City. This event boasted two fashion shows, a “State of the Curvy Community” panel, a Shopping Soiree, a buyer’s market, and gave you the inside scoop with The Curvy Collective. And guess what? It is about that time for the 2010 Full Figured Fashion Week!
Well ladies and gents, pack your bags, because FFFWeek is back, coming harder than ever! Yes! If you have been looking for an excuse to rock your flyest plus size designers and to travel to New York, then get ready. If you missed last year’s event and want to make sure you are there with bells on, keep reading!
Here is what we can share with you so far about this annual plus size fashion event…
Deets for the 2010 Full Figured Fashion Week
- Will be four days, June 16thrd– June 19th
- Jam- packed with another day added for your fashion pleasure
- Taking place in the fashion’s capital- New York City
- Executive produced by Miss Gwen DeVoe
And recently added? Gwen DeVoe and her team are launching the FFFWeek Awards! You know, kind of like our own version of the Oscars, recognizing those in the plus size fashion industry whose work deserves to be acknowledged!
Did you go last year?
Let me tell you, you missed an amazing time in plus size fashion history. But, because you are reading this, I am here to share everything that you missed!
Did you get the chance to recap the first Full Figure Fashion Week?
The links are below!
- Full Figured Fashion Week- History in the Making
- Introducing The Curvy Collective
- The Brains behind Full Figure Fashion Week Miss Gwen DeVoe
- The State of the Curvy Collective
See you there!
Learn more about the event at FFFWeek.com!
Want to know more? Make sure you pop over to the website, Full Figured Fashion Week and join them on Facebook!