What’s more fun than wearing ugly Christmas sweaters for the holiday season?!
This week just like others has been a busy time in the world of all things plus size. In case you missed a few things that is were the “Weekend Wrapup” comes to the rescue. Not only will you find out what is being talked about you may actually find some new places to call your new shopping home. With that in mind lets get down to what has been going on in the last few days.
- Rebecca from The Plus Side of Me writes 20 Plus Size Fashion Bloggers at Sizes US 24+
- The FFFWeek® team will double it up in the state of TEXAS this weekend. Dallas and San Antonio lookout!
- NEW, well not new to most of us, plus size fashion lines from Eloquii, Kurves(Kim Kardashian),Micheal(Micheal Kors), Tadashi Shoji, NYDJ(Not Your Daughters Jeans), and Lucky Brand are all increasing their offerings for plus sizes
- Stephanie Cunningham from La”Grace International debuts a bra specifically designed with the plus silhouette in mind
- Former plus size model Crystal Renn states, “Size 8 Samples Should Be The Standard” (I think they should be a size 12-14)
- In non-fashion news liberal commentator calls US Republicans “Fat Asses”
- This article tells us The Plus Size Revolution Is Upon Us — And It Can’t Be Ignored – Viva la plus size!!
- Plus size wedding gowns and more grace the catwalk during the Brazil Fashion Weekend
- The Spring issue of Plus Model Magazine is out right now!
- The Curvy Fashionista sheds some light on Revelations, Growing Pains, Updates, and More