We interviewed transgender and non-binary people that self-identify as fat about their opinions on androgyny in fat fashion.
If you’re anything like me, this is the time of the year you’re getting our life together for Spring/Summer. You know the old saying, “Places to go… People to see”, you want your pieces to transition well with the season, but you also want them to have versatility for your everyday life. There’re so many great pieces out there right now that I want and need to add to my wardrobe for this season, but there is one item in particular, I know I have to have this year.
Today’s #TCFStyle Find of the Day: The Three Dots Plus Sleeveless Shirt Dress
Yes the return of the fun, easy, take me anywhere shirt dress is back! This time a little less vintage flare and more of a modern, clean line approach which allows some pretty great styling options. This modern silhouette is sure to be a staple in your closet, it will be in ours!
The possibilities for this dress are endless, here’s an entire week’s worth of looks already:
- Open up the bottom half of the dress, Slip on some skinny ankle jeans and add a cool pair of wedges for a fun casual date night look.
- Dress up the shirt dress with a chain link belt and a pair of metallic sandals.
- Open up the entire dress and wear it as a duster over a sleeve dress.
- Wear it as a vest over a pair of dress pants and blouse for work.
- Wear it with a pair of flat Aztec sandals, light scarf and fringe bag for a cool Coachella look.
Snatch up this dress from Bloomingdales.com NOW!
Can you imagine one dress with five options? Every woman should have one her closet!!!! At the retail cost of $180.00, with five looks, we have already broken this dress down to a cost per wear of $36 bucks! Wait, what??? Cost per wear? Did you catch Marie’s Cost per wear video? No? Well, check out the video!
Remember, building your seasonal wardrobe is about finding pieces that will work for you throughout the season and create stylish options that you can rock every day.
How would you wear it? Which color is your favorite? Do you use Cost Per Wear when shopping? Let’s Chat!!