Looking for plus size wear to work options? Studio by Torrid is the new collection delivering comfort, fashion and professional style, up through a size 30.
This week’s edition of Shopping and Goodies is loaded with all kinds of goodies and the latest must-haves…sunglasses, rainboots, sweaters, plus size designs and so much more. See what my favorite fashionistas are dishing about. Find out the haute bag, shoe,and accessory of the week!
Photo courtesy of The Well Heeled Society
- A Few Goody Gumdrops We just love Ray Ban Sunglasses and they continue to be a reasonbaly priced staple!
- Fashion Hippo loves rain boots so much more when it is Hunter Wellingtons Sale. And look at these prices.
- Handbag du Jour’s pick for haute bag of the week is this rainbow Fendi Zucca laminated canvas ‘Roll’ tote
- Ladybrillemag.com Names Edi Gathegi “X-Men:Class” MAN of the Month.
- RedPoppy Fashion has the Summer Blues, and you’ll want them too!
- TheFind is lovin’ Burberry Beauty’s Spring 2011 Collection Is Pretty In Pinks & Nudes
- StyleMaven is renewing and refreshing with Rodan + Fields Dermatologists Spring Break Special save $50 thru April to look your prettiest for warm weather fabulous skin!
- Shopping and Info chooses the 5 best sweaters for Spring!
- The Curvy Fashionista Cruzes as Chevy ‘s Fashion Cruzearati to San Francisco featuring plus size designer Igigi!
- The Well-Heeled Society demands that when it comes to your spring footwear,Choos to be FABULOUS!
- What’s Haute is giving away BB Dakota Southard Trench from Excess Baggage!