FOr all the lovely aspiring models who have emailed, asked, and inquired about being a model and those who have already begun, here is sure to be THE MODEL SEARCH for YOU!
PLUS Model Magazine has teamed up with Australian Brand, City Chic AND Full Figured Fashion Week™ to create a fabulous and enticing model search!!!!!!!
Here is what is on the table for an aspiring plus model to win!
- One year contract with Natural Model Management
- Spread in PLUS Model Magazine
- Model for City Chic’s new online website
- All expenses* paid trip to NYC for photo shoot
- Invitation to walk in Full Figured Fashion Week NYC – June 2011
Here are the Contest Details:
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter and at least 5’7 in height.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Email one headshot and one full body shot (head to toe) to Plus Model Magazine City Chic Model Search, along with your height, dress size and contact information. [email protected] Pictures must be clear. The picture should show you with natural makeup and simple attire, so we could see your shape. (for example jeans and tank top or fitted top)
- The 2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive a gift certificate from City Chic.
- The 15 finalist will be announced on the PLUS Model Magazine blog on February 3, 2011, at which time the public will be able to vote for their favorite model.
- The public will vote from February 3, 2011 through February 15, 2011 for their favorite model.
The email address to send entires, questions, and concerns is: [email protected]
A panel of judges will look over the entries along with the results of the public voting, and will announce the winner in the March 2011 issue of PLUS Model Magazine.
*Expenses include airfare and hotel within the United States only. Meals and local transportation are not included.
**More details to follow, be sure to check Plus Model Magazine’s Blog for more information in coming days.
I am the Editor in Chic of The Curvy Fashionista. Often goofy. Forever emo. Always a Virgo. You can find me somewhere grooving to 90s R&B.