Be a TCF Contributor
WANTED: Creative Voices
Are you a fan of all things TCF?
Do you enjoy writing about fashion, beauty, and travel or DIY?
Are you interested in joining the TCF Contributor family?
Hi, I am Marie Denee – Editor and Founder of The Curvy Fashionista®. When I started my blog in 2008, my vision was to provide the plus-size community with an exciting resource and empowerment community. As my platform grew, so did the diversity of my readers. I am excited to be able to offer content writers a space on TheCurvyFashionista.com.
Are you wondering what the catch is? Truth is – there is no catch. I live a life of empowerment and I am excited to share what my readers have to say.
Here are a few housekeeping rules to consider before you apply:
- As a contributor to The Curvy Fashionista®, you will be required to add the TCF Contributor badge to your blog/website.
- You must be a subscriber of the blog and be connected to The Curvy Fashionista® on social media.
- You should be willing to submit a minimum of two posts per month. (You will receive an email reminder when posts are due.)
- Your posts will be subject to grammatical correction and SEO friendly edits. (I will never change the value of your content. All corrections are to ensure your posts are in harmony with the essence of The Curvy Fashionista® and its readers.)
- You should be willing to write about any of the topics below, however I am always open to topic suggestions.
- Be prepared to have your writing shared and syndicated on The Curvy Fashionista® network. (This includes Facebook pages and groups, Google +, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and so much more.)
Are you ready to apply?
- DO email me! Be sure to use “TCF Contributor” as your subject line and include your proposal in the summary section with resource links and photo credits, if applicable.
- DO remember to include a link to your blog/website along with any social media platforms that you will like shared with your contribution.
- DO remember to follow all of the above listed instructions, failure to do will result in a non reply.
Once approved, you will receive a welcome email. Your welcome email will be your guide to being an approved member of The Curvy Fashionista® Contributor Family. Unfortunately, at this time I am unable to approve all requests for contributors.
Please shoot us an email to be considered! We look forward to hearing from you!