Thank you so much for wanting to be a contributor to The Curvy Fashionista
In order to be accepted as a TCF Contributor, you must be a subscriber of this blog, as well as connected to its social profiles, and be willing to submit at least 2 posts per month. You will be reminded via email when post scheduling is rotating. This blog caters to plus size fashion lovers beauty, fashion, accessories, and all things lifestyle.
All approved contributors will be required to add the TCF contributor badge to their blogs/sites.
Each submission will be reviewed for approval. I may go in and adjust edits and so forth to make it more SEO friendly and captivating for my readers. Don’t worry, I will not change your essence of the post, just a few tweaks to keep it in line with the essence of The Curvy Fashionista. Your content will be shared and syndicated to thousands in my network including Facebook pages, groups, Google, blogging platforms, and much more.
Each guest post will be entitled to having their information to link back to your own personal blogs and social media profiles. This is to ensure that you will hopefully gain new followers and subscribers.
Use this as your platform to share what you write, enjoy, create, and so much more. There is a lot that can be helpful as well as enjoyment for those who visit The Curvy Fashionista. Your posts will be posted and shared to a wide and engaged community!
And if you feel the site is missing something, we are sooooo open!
Become a TCF Contributor
- Contact Us below, using subject “TCF Contributor” with a proposal on what you would most likely want to share on The Curvy Fashionista. You may share anything you believe my readers will find interesting. Old or new. If you are sharing any news or mass media, you must be sure to include a link(s) to your resources.
- Be sure to leave a link to your site and/or any social platforms where viewers can furthermore reach you or check out more of your own work.
- Any submission that purposely violates copyright laws will be denied. All submissions must be in your own words, be based from your own experience, or future contact. If you have any questions, include them in your email.
- If you are chosen as a contributor, you will receive a welcome email with instructions and more information on what steps should be taken next.
- Any inquires that fail to follow directions in email will not be accepted.