Finding fashionable plus size men’s clothes on a budget can be tough! So, we researched some brands that are affordable and will have you looking and feeling great!
Boyfriend jeans. Such an interesting name for a pair of pants that we buy. I know that I couldn’t rock my new boo’s jeans, although that would be fun to try! So, in order for me to get the look and an extremely comfortable fit, I go and shop for some. In this case, I snatched up these Addition Elle Boyfriend Jeans.
My personal style is already laid back and easy- you know I hate to fuss. So naturally boyfriend jeans speak my life right now. Hell, finding a pair of plus size jeans is the ultimate score! Ever since these were sent to me to play in from Addition Elle, I think I have worn these about five times already. I am a bit obsessed. For today’s look, I was hanging with the fam bam, but needed to be a bit dressier.
I didn’t want to be sooo fancy, but still keep my wild child ways of sorts.
My Style- Laid Back in My Addition Elle Boyfriend Jeans
So I paired my outfit up like this:
- Vince Camuto Jacket (OLD from about two years ago)
- Target Tank
- Addition Elle Boyfriend Jeans
- Jessica Simpson Cayna Heels
- My “The Perfect Clutch” Clutch
I did snap a few other ways I have played in these, but one of those random shots is this one:
In my 17 Sundays AfterGlow tee and my Just Fab Heels!
Just a bit of fun on a casual Friday right? LOL I am still trying to get used to this new look… showing the forehead. It is different for me! LOLOL.
Oh, let me tell you about these Addition Elle Boyfriend Jeans:
- I am rocking a size 18 in the jeans, and could have easily played in a 16 as well. I have gained a bit of weight in the belly and thighs, so hey…
- The jeans relax without being to saggy, especially for the many times rocked.
- The blend of the cotton is soft and nicely relaxed. And still holds its shape with wear.
- They are not tooo hot. Like I can rock them on an 85+ degree day and they work out just fine.
- For the tall girls and the shorter ones, where they hit on the leg, you can play around with and I like that! Range here.
These jeans haven’t arrived YET, but see the Addition Elle Jeans Collection here!
If I could change one thing, I wish I had a darker rinse option too. I am not too keen on lighter rinses, so I am getting the hang of this. LOL It worked for me here. Surprise!
This post is one in a series of sponsored spring posts for Addition Elle.
Thoughts are all my own and I keep it real with what I like 🙂 Please visit my disclosure policy for more details!