If you are looking for plus size loungewear or plus size bras that don’t break the bank, then check out the latest from the ThirdLove x Dia & Co Collaboration!
Mother Nature would be proud!
What happens when the Uber Fab Event Planner Dunnie O and My J Gray get together to fashion a natural hair event in Los Angeles?
The #CurlyCartel Happens!
If you are in LA, are a natural, transitioning, or are a protective style rocking woman who wants to network, sip, and socialize, then you have to get out to the Confidential Beverly Hills for an evening of women embracing their natural beauty.
- Shelley Davis, Founder of Kinky Curly
- Dr. Kari Williams- Trichologist, Natural Hair Care Specialist
- Marie Denee- The Curvy Fashionista ß ME!
- Melissa Hibbert– Beauty Expert & Founder of SHEEQ Cosmetics
- Ashley Blaine Featherson- Actress
- Shawanna Davis– Beauty Consultant/Beauty Maven
- Michelle aka Miss Cinnamon Cake– YouTube Personality
- Krystle Rowry– Designer & Blogger
- Tiffany Eason– Professional Esthetician
Join me for a fab panel, a Complimentary Beauty Bar Provided by UBER fab MUA, Melissa Hibbert of SHEEQ Cosmetics, dancing, and FUN!
PINK Carpet Host
DJ LALA LAND
Special Performance By
The Curly Cause
The Curly Cartel (#CurlyCartel) was created as a body of empowerment to encourage women to embrace their natural beauty. We challenge women to let go of the societal norms, allowing them to focus on their uniqueness, embracing their individuality. We are building a community to be a dynamic force in supporting, growing and celebrating a natural lifestyle.
This is a 21+ Event.
Purchase Your Tickets to the Curly Cartel Event Here!
On Facebook? Check out the #CurlyCartel Facebook Event Page Here!
Will I see you there???