We decided to go to our local Old Navy to check out the new and improved in-store shopping experience for ourselves, and we are taking you with us!
This Thanksgiving, as you jump on the road to gather with friends, family, and loved ones, I would like to share with you:
In addition to wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving, I ask you, what are YOU thankful for?
This is what I am Thankful For:
- Seeing another year
- Being able to be with my family, in this rare occasion- to go to Knotts Berry Farm, enjoying a chicken dinner- with Turkey Day to follow on Saturday
- For my younger cousin to call me and take dibs on time with me today
- For a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly
- To embark upon The Curvy Fashionista going into the 3rd year!
- Readers like you, who through my site breaking, my quirky moments, do not fail in stopping by and showing love- THANK YOU
- For being blessed to turn my passion into my profession- the ride is scary, but sooo worth it!
- For being able to hug my nephew… he is the most handsomest lil man!!! (I KNOW!!!)
- Knowing the Best is Yet to COME! (Big news Next month!!!)
What are you thankful for?
Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!